• Back to WDW soon!!!!!!!!!

16 Limited Edition Disney Resort Happy Holidays 2007 Pins to be released in November

I have tried to get pictures of them on here but the sites won't allow me to paste them on here but if you go to the Official Disney Pin Trading site you will find them under Upcoming Pins.
    It is a really nice set, they are all Bell shaped Christmas Pins each one features glitter and moving elements and has a different Character.
    Each pin is only available to purchase at the featured Disney Resort on the Pin, there are 16 to collect and cost $10.95 each, they are a Limited Edition of 750 each.

All Star Resorts
    Animal Kingdom Lodge
    Beach Club Resort
    Boardwalk Resort
    Caribbean Beach Resort
    Contemporary Resort
    Coronado Springs Resort
    Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
    Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
    Old Key West Resort
    Polynesian Resort
    Pop Century Resort
    Port Orleans Resort
    Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
    Wilderness Lodge
    Yacht Club Resort

I am hoping to visit all the Disney Resorts and get the whole set during my upcoming trip in December. What do you think the chances are of there being any left when i get there bearing in mind they are released on 13th November and i don't get there until 11th December and there are only 750 of each?.

• Banned User

Re: 16 Limited Edition Disney Resort Happy Holidays 2007 Pins to be released in Novem

Hey Charmed one... not to be rude (and I appreciate the info since I collect pins) but this topic needed to be posted in the Pin Trading forum, not the WDW, even if it relates to WDW somehow..

Re: 16 Limited Edition Disney Resort Happy Holidays 2007 Pins to be released in Novem

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    Hey Charmed one... not to be rude (and I appreciate the info since I collect pins) but this topic needed to be posted in the Pin Trading forum, not the WDW, even if it relates to WDW somehow..
    Sorry about that, i did'nt even know there was a Pin Trading forum, this is the only one i visit. Is there any way i can move it over there?. I do appologise.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed-One View Post
    Sorry about that, i did'nt even know there was a Pin Trading forum, this is the only one i visit. Is there any way i can move it over there?. I do appologise.
    No worries. This forum can sometimes grow with new sections that pop up overnight. Just pm a mod at the bottom of the page and explain that you would like it moved, as they are the only ones who can move threads.

Still, thanks for the info!
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
    No worries. This forum can sometimes grow with new sections that pop up overnight. Just pm a mod at the bottom of the page and explain that you would like it moved, as they are the only ones who can move threads.

Still, thanks for the info!
    Do i have to click on the red triangle with the black line in the middle that says report post when you put the mouse over it to pm a mod?.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed-One View Post
    Do i have to click on the red triangle with the black line in the middle that says report post when you put the mouse over it to pm a mod?.
    you can do it that way, or pm one of the mods listed at the bottom of the page on the WDW forum index page.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
    you can do it that way, or pm one of the mods listed at the bottom of the page on the WDW forum index page.
    Thanks for your help, i've put a request in to be moved

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

No problem with posting it in the wrong forum
    And it's good that you couldn't cut and pate (aka hotlink) those pictures, as it's against MiceChat rules

Back on topic, those pins sound really cute!
    I'd say your chances are slim, esp. at the more popular hotels, but hopefully there will be some left for you!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland View Post
    And it's good that you couldn't cut and pate (aka hotlink) those pictures, as it's against MiceChat rules
    I did'nt know that either, i appologise. Thanks for letting me know

Quote Originally Posted by Imaginationeer View Post
    You should be able to find about ten of them. The major resorts such as Contemporary, Polynesian, and grand Floridian will sell out before the week they are released is over.

If you would like to stay on top of the availability of pins, you may want to check out our site and podcast at www.wdwnewstoday.com. Starting next week, we will have the only disney podcast with a full segment devoted to Disney pin trading every week!!!
    Thank you for the info, that is a big help, if i know certain resorts have sold out i won't need to go there.
    I will be more than happy if i can get 10 of them, i would be disappointed to not get any but hopefully that won't happen, i will be staying at POFQ so i will look in their gift shop as soon as i check in.
    I see that some ebay sellers are selling them already even the major resort ones that you mentioned so they are obviously confident about getting all of them!.
    I hope that the sale of these pins is limited to a couple per customer as i think it's very unfair for ebay sellers to buy a huge stock of them when there are many others who would like one, especially when it is a low edition number.
    Thanks again for the info, much appreciated

• MiceChat Partner

Well, those people go to these hotels when the shops inside them open and grab as many as they can, so it can be tough to get some. They know they will get them, so the list them on Ebay before they come out.

This is the third year they are doing a holiday hotel collection. The first year, i was able to get all but two on December 23rd, but then again, they were released in early December that year. Last year, i only got two of them Christmas week, so it can be pretty hit or miss. Good luck, hopefully you will get some!!!
    Webmaster of WDW News Today
    Host of the WDW News Today Podcast
    Visit us at

• Donalds younger brother

you can call and order them over the phone. there is a shipping charge though. and you most likely will have to call each gift shop though.

• MiceChat Partner

Quote Originally Posted by misterp102778 View Post
    you can call and order them over the phone. there is a shipping charge though. and you most likely will have to call each gift shop though.
    Actually, you can only do that 30 days later if they are still available. This is the case for all limited edition pins at WDW.
    Webmaster of WDW News Today
    Host of the WDW News Today Podcast
    Visit us at

• Donalds younger brother

Well i have called they day thy have came out and ordered them. Done that 3 diffrent times now and they let me.