Every Pixar Film Connected?

A Pixar fan named Jon Negroni recently put out something I know I've discussed with others as well, the theory that every Pixar film takes place in the same universe.

Jon takes this to a whole other level and really goes into detail finding hints and clues to prove his theory. It's actually pretty compelling evidence and a fun read! Check it out!

The Pixar Theory | Jon Negroni
    Words any Disney fan and especially Disney employee should live by:

"Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money."
    -Walt Disney

"Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."
    -Walt Disney

"I do not like to repeat successes, I like to go on to other things."
    -Walt Disney

"We did it, Disneyland, in the knowledge that most of the people I talked to thought it would be a financial disaster - closed and forgotten within the first year."
    -Walt Disney

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
    -Walt Disney

"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse."
    -Walt Disney

• Heavy Breather

Re: Every Pixar Film Connected?

I love reading theories like this. This theory is one of the few that I support. It is entirely possible that PIXAR is trying to connect their films (albeit very loosely). Now when people say "I wish we could have seen Boo again after Monsters Inc.". I'll say, "Go watch Brave, she's ALL grown up".

I think you could make an argument that every movie except for Cars, and to some extent Monsters, is in the same universe. If you could imagine a big interactive globe, you could zoom in and see the events of toy story happning and then zoom elsewhere on the planet and see Bug's Life going on and then fly over to Paris and see Ratatouille, etc. Brave just took place in the past but still on the same world and Wall-E in the distant future.
    Monsters, as they show in the films, takes place in its own universe, but they come into ours, so that works too.
    Cars is the only one that doesn't explicitly fit (sort of explains its black sheep status among their films... only film that has zero human in it, and the sequel was Pixar's only movie to not win and I think not even be nominated, and the lowest Pixar film's rotten tomato ratings is like in the mid 80's, but Cars 2 is in the 30's... but I digress..)
    So Cars could also take place in its own parallel universe the same way Monsters does, they just don't interact with ours at all.

Also, the next Pixar film will really throw a kink in this guy's theory but will support the idea that some are in the same universe and others are in other parallel universes... becase the next Pixar movie that's going to come out will take place in a world where Dinosaurs never went extinct.
    Words any Disney fan and especially Disney employee should live by:

"Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money."
    -Walt Disney

"Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."
    -Walt Disney

"I do not like to repeat successes, I like to go on to other things."
    -Walt Disney

"We did it, Disneyland, in the knowledge that most of the people I talked to thought it would be a financial disaster - closed and forgotten within the first year."
    -Walt Disney

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
    -Walt Disney

"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse."
    -Walt Disney

• New Explorer

I think I need to sit down and have a nice long think.

• Under that tree again!

When Monsters go through the doors, they enter the Pixar World.

Car's and for this matter Planes are in the World of Cars.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.