• Lackey

TR - In The Swim With Shamu

The opening day of ITSWS had mixed reviews. Some of the crowd complained about getting splashed by the other overenthusiastic participants. Most jumped right in, gladly taking advantage of finally having the opportunity to actually swim the "parade" route with their closest friends: dolphins, orcas, otters, pilot whales, and penguins, the occasional jab from a narwhal withstanding. Most were thrilled with the new techno version of Beyond the Sea, as well as the Hip Hop/Rap stylings of By The Sea, By The Sea, By The Beautiful Sea. Few were taken aback by the silly sequined hats that kept falling off of the animals (one sea turtle that was seen choking on a sequin has been reported to be in stable condition).
    Management has said that they will still be tweaking the "social-gathering-don't-call-it-a-parade", but in general, were happy with the response from the crowd. The end of the route has a ladder out of the water, into the store, where ITSWS towels can be bought for $10.00 or a special Sea23 member version for $23.00.

Eddie: You mean to tell me you could have taken your hand out of those cuffs at any time?
    Roger: Not at any time. Only when it's funny.

~<8O]

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Re: TR - In The Swim With Shamu

Excellent. Thank you for the report! I was swallowed by a whale once. But I just lit a fire in his belly and he sneezed me out. Hope that no one gets eaten by a whale, but if you do, just remember my little tip.

And great deal on that towel. Only $13 more for the fan price. Excellent deal. I'm looking forward to the new $55 BBQ PB&J sandwich corral as well. I hear that they make up for the price with a walk around Shamu!!!

-ShamuSage
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• Mrs. J. Depp

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage View Post
    Excellent. Thank you for the report! I was swallowed by a whale once. But I just lit a fire in his belly and he sneezed me out. Hope that no one gets eaten by a whale, but if you do, just remember my little tip.
    Thankfully I speak whale.

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

• Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage View Post

And great deal on that towel. Only $13 more for the fan price. Excellent deal. I'm looking forward to the new $55 BBQ PB&J sandwich corral as well. I hear that they make up for the price with a walk around Shamu!!!

-ShamuSage

were pinnocchio and ghepetto there?