Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Minion

Re: Be careful in this parking lot...

So sorry

• Proud US Navy Wife

Oh my! We were there this weekend, but we parked in the normal parking.. We already had a broken mirror so I was worried about that.. I really hope you get some relief from this mess.. I am so sorry!

• skyway fan!

sorry to hear that..ive never had a problem there and i go about 2 times a month..thats a bummer..
    long live the 1st vonroll type 101.the disneyland skyway.rest in peace old friend.love ya skyway! bring back the skyway!http://groups.yahoo.com/group/disneylandskyway/ My Facebook Skyway group http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...d=115004863923

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DOOM BGI View Post
    I had a fun day at SeaWorld in San Diego on Sunday, but it was virtually ruined upon discovery when we were leaving that my car was broken into, and all my luggage and a slew of valuables were stolen from my car.

I was parked in "Preferred Parking" right near the front of the lot, and in plain view of the Preferred Parking booth, so it was a great shock. SeaWorld security sent someone to to "take a report" but that mostly entailed writing my information down on a piece of scrap paper, so take that for what it's worth. I have a call in to the San Diego Police Dept. to take an official report, but they told me to just wait for a phone call in a few days. So much for police work!

Anyway, just wanted to warn everyone to be careful!

I'd be calling them every freakin' day rather than wait for them to call me.

• Im the fun mommy :)

So you think you left your car unlocked? thats to bad, and sad that people can not leave other peoples things alone. Im so sorry, but if you did leave the car unlocked you made it to easy for anyone and everyone
    -------------------------------------------
    I miss dole whips......... can someone mail me one??

• 60 Dazzling Years!

Sorry that happened to you. It is probably somebody who does that quite a bit there. Did you ask Sea World how often cars get broken into? We had our car broken into in a park in Canada. They actually hit our car and 3 cars next to it. The park security said it happens a lot at that park. Last year I had my car broken into right outside my work on a busy street in the middle of the day ... they broke the window and went in the car and took various things. I had a car broken into about 10 years ago, so I never leave anything in plain sight Unfortunately on the last break in I left my GPS mount (not the GPS itself) on the dash and I guess the thieves went in searching and found it under the back seat of my SUV. Now I use a removeable GPS mount.

•   
    • Prefect

Blog Entries

I'm so sorry, Jonathan. What a bummer.
    <o>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123