Question SeaWorld SD Water Fantasy show

Does anyone remember the old Sparkletts Water Fantasy show at the original SeaWorld during the 1960's and 1970's?

It was a fun show with nice special effects. Probably too simple for today's parks.

I think the show building is still there, but used for another type of show.

• Infinitized!

Re: SeaWorld SD Water Fantasy show

I remember some water show when I went there for the first time in '85. I barely remember it though as I was 6.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

The building is used for a 3D Sesame Street movie. Prior to that it was a 3D movie with Leslie Nielson. and prior to that it was the indoor water fountain show.

It was a great idea to do a water fountain show inside, so they could control all the multicolored lighting, and didn't have to worry about wind! It was definitely impressive, for it's time, and I liked it when I was a kid.

I hadn't seen anything like it, until they had the water fountain show in The Grove, by farmer's market, and of course the Bellagio.

I loved that show. I used to have the record of the music from it, which included a few color photos. Even now, with all the amazing advances in storytelling, technology, etc., I still miss the Water Fantasy Show.

If only I still had the record, that would at least be something ............

I used to be captivated by that show as a kid. It was so dark and cool in that building, and I loved the music matching the fountains. I still have a postcard of it.