View Poll Results: Have you seen the new Shamu Show "Believe"? If so, please rate it.

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • ***** - Best Shamu Show Ever

2 14.29%
  • **** - Good

1 7.14%
  • *** - Average

4 28.57%
  • ** - Poor

4 28.57%
  • * - Avoid

3 21.43%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Fastest Man Alive

Re: SeaWorld Shamu Show - Review

According to http://4adventure.com/SWC/ftp_environmental_news_articles.aspx?ID=113 Sea World's website, over the last 30 years they have contributed over $20 million. And saved hundreds, if not thousands of animals.
    The performers and attendance at Believe!, do not immediately contribute, but do contribute to keeping the company profitable that it can continue running it's conservation programs and donating what it does.

• Progressive Disneylander

"Believe" was easily the worst part of my day at Sea World in San Diego last summer.

Not only did I find the show to be boring, but the pure cheese of it all was stomach-turning.

I realize that many of these parks want to create Disney-like 'magic' within their own parks, but I lost count of how many times I rolled my eyes at various moments of the pre-show and main show. I just don't see Shamu as the magical whale they want me to believe he is. Oh well.

Catching both the daytime and night time Clyde & Seymour shows was very fun, though!

• Faith, Trust & Pixie dust

Quote Originally Posted by SkyfireScar View Post
    I find Believe alot better than the crap Disney is churning out in its theme parks lately.. Aladdin? Snow White? .. I fart in their general directions! (just saw Spamalot this weekend.. sorry :P )
    I know the new dolphin show at SeaWorld was produced by former Disney people and I think those same people did the Believe show. So in a way, it is a Disney show.

Off topic: I liked the Snow White show, but I guess not enough people did since they closed it down. And my kids loved the Aladdin show.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12