Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Hillary scares me.

Re: Sea World trip San Diego 6/27

Quote Originally Posted by TIS17 View Post
    Its people like you that make Sea World what it is today...... a park with very little rides. If San Diego would ease up on them they could build some spectacular rides. Have you seen the plans they had for JTA before San Diego told them they couldn't build it? It was amazing. An all those people who live on the hills facing Mission Bay need to stop complaining too. They own the land their on. Not the view
    And it's people like you who would use public money to build a new stadium for the Chargers.

Anheuser-Busch has annual revenues in excess of $15 billion dollars. If they want to continue to exploit those marine animals and add more rides, then they need to renegotiate their lease with the city (and pay out of the a.ss) as well as prove that these new attractions will benefit the region by way of significantly increased multi-day tourism. Until then, the citizens of San Diego should not subsidize one of the largest corporations in the country. What, are they going to pick up SeaWorld and move? It's been here for 43 years already!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisaaron View Post
    And it's people like you who would use public money to build a new stadium for the Chargers.

Anheuser-Busch has annual revenues in excess of $15 billion dollars. If they want to continue to exploit those marine animals and add more rides, then they need to renegotiate their lease with the city (and pay out of the a.ss) as well as prove that these new attractions will benefit the region by way of significantly increased multi-day tourism. Until then, the citizens of San Diego should not subsidize one of the largest corporations in the country. What, are they going to pick up SeaWorld and move? It's been here for 43 years already!
    First off I don't like the Chargers so why would i wanna build a new stadium? I don't even care if it is a metaphor or whatever. That has nothing to do with Sea World.... period.Second, I don't believe they should renegotiate their lease with the city. If everything was agreed upon in their lease, they should be paying the price they all agreed upon. I don't care if the lease lasted 100 years. They should still pay that price. Third, I don't believe they are exploiting the marine mammals. But we all can argue about that all day. So im going to leave that alone.An fourth, who cares if they have revenues in excess of $15 Billion dollars. ITS A BUSINESS!!

But I do believe they need to show that these new attractions will benefit the region. An I think that could easily be done.

• UT99 Forever

Was just there over the weekend. The place puts me to sleep. Just can't get into fish.

On the plus side.... I thought the eating options were very good. Some of the best park food I have had.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

I plan on taking my boy to Seaworld over the Labor day weekend. This just got me super excited! Thanks! I haven't been to Seaworld since August 2001!

• Artsy Fartsy

Still waiting on the pics of the little one!!!!

[IMG]http://www.********************/timers/tickers/iz6m4v8ubq0103m8.png[/IMG]

I have a pass there.... Love the free beer and the Polar bears and Penguins

• What have I done?

Quote Originally Posted by Karnever View Post
    I have a pass there.... Love the free beer and the Polar bears and Penguins

What no way how do you get the free beer is it a part of like a brewery tour?

"This guy!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12