Welcome to Orlando United!
Many of you have likely seen the Manta concept art that is on the fase of this post. If you think this is exciting, wait until you see what awaits guests as illustrated in the amazing concept renderings at the above link!
Sea World is going all out to make Manta a breathtaking, exhilerating unique experience. The attraction is so multifacited that their truly is something that will appeal to almost everyone ..from the adrinalin thrill seeker to grandma.
Here's a list of the renderings -
Manta's capacity will have guests gliding thru the ride at a rate of 1,430 rush-aholics per hour.
- Complete schematic layout of the coaster and it's surrounding land and water scapes.
- The gorgeous entrance of Manta ..including a sparkling waterfall (cascading down a large rock formation) that guests pass by as they enter the rider queue / ocean life aquarium viewing area for non-riders. Note: There are two separate lines.
- Brilliant waterfall for riders to view inside the queue itself.
- Ray tank alongside the queue line.
- Stairs through a colorful tunnel to the ride's loading platform.
- A look down at the lush themed ladscape from the perspective of riders at the top of the lift hill.
- Line for non-riders to experience the Ray exhibit.
- Coral Reef for non-riders.
- Large underwater viewing area for non-riders ..including viewing of ocean life thru windows directly over your had, as well as to the side.
- Jeweled aquarium for non-riders.
- Sea Dragons tank for non-riders.
- Ray viewing area for non-riders.