• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

SeaWorld Orlando sets Attendance record for end of December - MICECHAT EXCLUSIVE

According to inside sources at SeaWorld, this past New Years Eve, was not only good for Universal Studios Resort, but SeaWorld Orlando also experienced record breaking attendance. Unable to discuss figures, my source said that, "it was great to end 2010 on a high note, and that 2011 is looking even better!"

Here is to a great 2011 for the SeaWorld parks!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Re: SeaWorld Orlando sets Attendance record for end of December - MICECHAT EXCLUSIVE

I really need to get our passes renewed for Sea World/Busch Gardens. LOL

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Re: SeaWorld Orlando sets Attendance record for end of December - MICECHAT EXCLUSIVE

Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL View Post
    I really need to get our passes renewed for Sea World/Busch Gardens. LOL
    I know I can't wait for the new Show at Shamu Stadium. But once Cheetahka is open at BG i am going to upgrade my pass lol

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

^Cheetahka looks VERY cool. I miss the animals at BG the most, its a nice break from the daily work grind to visit BG.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

looks like the Orlando Sentinel reported that Christmas was their busiest ever, but it continued to New Years Eve
    Orlando theme parks: SeaWorld Orlando reports record Christmas Day attendance - OrlandoSentinel.com