• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

One Ocean - the title for the new Killer Whale show

Details have been revealed about the new Killer Whale show at SeaWorld Orlando

Dubbed "One Ocean," the performance will debut in late April at SeaWorld Orlando, on Memorial Day weekend at SeaWorld San Diego and in June at SeaWorld San Antonio, SeaWorld was to announce today. It will replace the nearly 5-year-old "Believe" show as the showcase attraction in the company's marine parks.
    The most significant adjustment: The new show has been designed for trainers to work exclusively from the stage, instead of in the water with the killer whales. Instead of "rocket hops" the iconic maneuver in which a whale propels a trainer out of the water "One Ocean" will feature highlights such as multiple orcas performing in unison and maneuvering amid giant fountains.

One Ocean SeaWorld killer whale show: Trainers won't be in water for new SeaWorld killer-whale show - OrlandoSentinel.com
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Re: One Ocean - the title for the new Killer Whale show

I'm interested to see the new show. But all previous shows have relied heavily on trainers in the water. So, I can't really imagine how they are going to keep the energy of the show up. I'm sure they've got it all worked out, but I'm very curious to see how they are going to solve this problem.
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

I am interested to see the Orcas interact with these fountains, i am very curious about this.
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

• The Pumpkin King

If im right there are also going to have one in San Diego starting this summer. I saw it on their website. Also Sea World San Diego seems to be getting alot of updates with attractions/shows.

• Wishing

One Ocean will be performed in all three of the Seaworld parks. It will open in Orlando first, then San Diego and finally San Antonio.
    There are a lot of new elements and ideas being put into place for this show, and I think they are doing a great job of solving the entertainment value that was missing after the trainers were no longer in the water for Believe.
    The set is already being changed over in Orlando, so I hope people will start posting pictures as things change.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Sounds like WOC with no colors, music or projected video's and a whale...soo nothing like WOC...lol

but I would go see this is I have a chance this summer..Sea World is such a nice park.