• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Seaworld announces partnership with lauren alaina to promote antarctica

Alaina recorded two songs for SeaWorld, including the theme song for the ride in Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin, and a remix version called “Antarctica: One World, One Family.” Alaina also will be performing the song live at SeaWorld Orlando for the attraction grand opening the week of May 24th. The remix version will be available for free download at www.SeaWorldOrlando.com/Antarctica starting May 9. Alaina is currently in the studio working on her forthcoming sophomore album, and is scheduled to perform her new single “Barefoot And Buckwild” on American Idol Thursday, May 9, airing nationwide on Fox networks.

“I have such great memories of growing up and going to SeaWorld with my family, so being a part of the theme park and their new attraction is so exciting,” says Alaina. “Recording the official theme song for the ride was so much fun – SeaWorld even brought a penguin named Pete to the studio to help inspire me!”

Georgia native Alaina captured America's hearts when she appeared on Season 10 of American Idol. Her first album, Wildflower, debuted at no.1 on the iTunes Country chart and no.2 on Billboard's Top Country Albums chart in 2011, and was the best-selling digital album by a debut country female. Alaina has been nominated for several Teen Choice and CMT Music Awards, and recently took home the Artist of the Year: New Artist trophy at the 2012 American Country Awards.

Alaina is also the Special Olympics Project UNIFY® Ambassador for North America and traveled to Pyeongchang, South Korea in January for the 2013 Special Olympics World Winter Games. In celebration of this partnership and their mutual support, SeaWorld will make a donation to Special Olympics. A Special Olympics athlete and family members also will receive a special visit to SeaWorld Orlando for the grand opening of Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin, courtesy of Lauren Alaina.

“We’re excited to continue our strategy of expanding beyond family theme parks into different types of entertainment enterprises,” said Scott Helmstedter, Chief Creative Officer of SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. “We’re so thrilled to welcome Lauren into our family and look forward to working with her on this project and many more into the future.”

For the behind-the-scenes story of Lauren Alaina recording the theme song for Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin, watch an exclusive webisode at www.SeaWorldOrlando.com/Antarctica .
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

• New Member Goes Forth

Re: Seaworld announces partnership with lauren alaina to promote antarctica

I have listened to the song, and it sounds great. Really fits into the attraction. Hopefully, this will pay off because it looks like a fantastic ride!
    The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

I am in love with this new song! I cannot get enough of it! I hate to be "that guy" but it reminds me of the songs Disney used to make.
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

• Co-Host of USWP

The song is amazing and her voice is so beautiful! I love it and agree with you Eric, I can't get enough of it.