• Curiouser and Curiouser

Seaworld Adventure Camps

Has anyone been to a seaworld adventure camp or know anyone who has? If so do you have any info or opinions on how the camp was?

• I Hug My Tapirs

I did! When I was in high school, I went to the Careers Camp once (1999) and Advanced Careers Camp twice (2000 and 2001) at the SeaWorld in San Antonio. I had an absolute blast! It was a lot of grunt work (scrubbing buckets, prepping fish, etc.) but that all paid off when you got to play with the animals for a bit. If you're thinking of working with animals, I highly reccommend it - it gives you a realistic, hands-on look at the day-to-day activities of animal keepers and trainers.

I actually made a long page for it, detailing everything I did, with pictures and all!

http://keikolover.tripod.com/careers.html (there's a navigation at the bottom to go onto the second year, and then the third year
    "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

• Curiouser and Curiouser

cool...anyone do ultimate Florida adventure

• Banned User

wow, xfkirsten, you sure seem to know an awful lot about Sea World. You're in every thread that talks about the park. Now, I'm going to ask a question, and I want you to be perfectly honest.

Are you August Busch? It's perfectly fine if you are, I just want to know if you are the person whose name is on my paycheck.

• I Hug My Tapirs

I was a big fan of the park, long before I started getting paychecks from them. And yes, that's my deep, dark secret - I'm Augie! Now, clean this mess up! *whip cracking noise here*
    "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

• Banned User

ok, well, i'm glad we got that deep dark secret out of the way.