• Yes?

Sea World Orlando Menus?

We will be going to Sea World on Monday, July14. We have already been once this year and made the HUGE mistake of eating at Voyagers. Worst pizza I have ever tasted. My kids wouldn't even eat it and pizza is a food group to them. I have done numerous google searches and can't come up with any sites that have up to date menus other than Sharks and Dine with Shamu which are not part of our plans. We acyually prefer counter service most of the time. Does anyone have any of these menus or pics of them? I know some of us like to take pics of menus so I am hoping somebody might nave some recent ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by larasound View Post
    am I the burrito man?

• World Traveler

Re: Sea World Orlando Menus?

No, sorry ... I don't recall Sea World having any great restaurants.

• Yes?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeland View Post
    No, sorry ... I don't recall Sea World having any great restaurants.
    No, you're right. They pretty much suck, but I am looking mainly for menus so I can make choices before hand on what to offer my daughter's to eat. One is very picky and the other is Autistic so we have to find things that are "pre-approved" by her as things she will eat.

The only place I liked in the past was the little barbeque stand...Smokey Creek(I think). I have great memories of that place with my father from about 20 years ago.
    am I the burrito man?

Blog Entries

I really wish someone would put together a quality Sea World website like we have for Universal and Disney. If I lived in the area I would do so, unfortunately I'm too far away to do it well.

• Yes?

Quote Originally Posted by kcnole View Post
    I really wish someone would put together a quality Sea World website like we have for Universal and Disney. If I lived in the area I would do so, unfortunately I'm too far away to do it well.
    I know, I was kind of surprised AllEars didnt have a Sea World section....They have a Universal section.
    am I the burrito man?

• World Traveler

I don't know how updated these are ... but here are some Sea World menus ... http://www.wdisneyw.co.uk/swmenus.html

Good luck!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Personally I actually like some of the food at SeaWorld... there is a good fan site over at http://www.seaworldadventurepark.info/

The SeaFire Inn is a fun place to eat especially when they have their dueling piano players out playing during lunch time!

Also the deli over at the Hospitality House is also light and nice (not to mention the free adult beverages)!

The BBQ by the Whale and Dolphin Stadium is always good food, and right next to it by the penguins is SeaWorld's healthy restaurant that has some great vegitarian options.

Those are my personal favorite quick service choices at SeaWorld.
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Another thing you should look into is their Meal Pass that they just started for the summer!

It is 25.95 includes an entree, side OR desert and a 20 oz Fountain Beverage at anyone of the quick service locations all day.

So that way you can just let your kids get what they want when they want it!
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

• Yes?

Quote Originally Posted by OFTEric View Post
    Personally I actually like some of the food at SeaWorld... there is a good fan site over at http://www.seaworldadventurepark.info/

The SeaFire Inn is a fun place to eat especially when they have their dueling piano players out playing during lunch time!

Also the deli over at the Hospitality House is also light and nice (not to mention the free adult beverages)!

The BBQ by the Whale and Dolphin Stadium is always good food, and right next to it by the penguins is SeaWorld's healthy restaurant that has some great vegitarian options.

Those are my personal favorite quick service choices at SeaWorld.
    You know Eric, you're right. I was just so disappointed in Voyagers. If I had to choose it would be one of those three. Like I said, that BBQ place is a fave of mine because my father always made us eat there but it was always good. And I remember eating in Seafire back when it was an Italian type comedy onstage while we were eating. And I have always liked the Hospitality House as well even though there is nothing to eat there for my girls. My husband and I actually took the beer class once about 10 years ago. And the free adult beverage...I love taking non drinkers with me and getting them to give me theirs! Want to join us Sunday and give me yours you mad skillful ninja?
    am I the burrito man?