Idea for new kind of DisneyWORLD

Wouldn't it be an idea to build a Disneyland as big as a resort. And then make the lands as big as entire themeparks.
    In other words: a resort laid out like Disneyland. With an Fantasy themepark, a Frontier themepark, a Tomorrow themepark and an Adventure themepark.

Leading up to the themeparks there would be a downtown Disney in the form of a huge Mainstreet. With shops, restaurants, actual hotels and cinema's.

The Fantasyland would feature lands dedicated to Disney Classics, Pixar properties, Mickey and pals.
    Attractions would be Small World, Little Mermaid, Buzz, Midway Mania, Dumbo, Alice in Wonderland, Roger Rabbit, Winnie the Pooh etc.

The Frontierand would feature Frontierland attractions including Western Expedition. But also other American themes. American Waterfront, Liberty Square, New Orleans, Critter Country and Grizzly Peak recreation area.
    Attractions like Big Thunder Mountain, Grizzly River Run, Splash Mountain, Geyser Mountain, Tower of Terror.

Tomorrowland could have a Tomorrowland, a Discoveryland/Port Discovery, Futureworld, Mysterious Island.
    Attractions like Mission Space, Journey to the Center of the Earth, subs, Space Mountain, Discovery Mountain, Star Tours..

Adventureland with Adventureland attractions, Arabian Coast, Lost River Delta, Animal Kingdom attractions.
    So attractions like Jungle Cruise, Indiana Jones, Sindbad, Pirates of the Caribbean, Expedition Everest in one park!

Maybe an idea for Shanghai?

• The Study of Wumbo

Re: Idea for new kind of DisneyWORLD

I disapprove for a few reasons:

I wouldn't want to see something as magical as Main Street transformed into a CityWalk.
    This would truly just be a way for Disney to get five times as many admissions to basically one theme park.

But I get your idea. It would be kind of cool.
    -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Re: Idea for new kind of DisneyWORLD

I had a different, more radical idea once-full immersion rides as large as theme parks with multiple vehicles and walking segments, that take up an entire day to ride once and thus tickets cost as much as a whole park.
    The five worst crimes in the world, in no particular order, are genocide, rape, murder, torture, and flash photography on Space Mountain.