Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Closed Account

Re: Do you think SDL will get their own version of Fantasmic ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    Hopefully, World of Color will remain an exclusive signature attraction for the Disneyland resort. It's bad enough that Ariel's Undersea Adventure will open not too long after it premiers at DCA. All of the large attractions originally built for Disney Sea are remaining exclusive to it. Shanghai Disneyland has no business "Shangiing" the show in 2014...just four or five years following it's successful debut which has helped to successfully turn attendance and revenues around for DCA and the entire DLR resort.

Give Shanhie an original nightime outdoor show. Either that or give it a version of the older Disneyland show, Fantasmic! It can call it Shangtasmic!
    Why do you have such a problem with 'World of Color' being produced at another Disney Resort? You realize that all of the Disney Parks Entertainment is done by the same team of people that operate out of the same office.

• Future Disney Imagineer

Probably not Fantasmic. If it gets a nighttime show it should more likely be WOC, or a completely new night spectacular. The Entertainment division should really explore new options for shows than just WOC and Fantasmic, there are 12 Disney theme parks for Pete's sake! All of them could possibly have a nighttime spectacular.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ummmmm, No View Post
    New show. Early stages.

BIG.
    Very classic, epic Disney.
    No. My use of the word 'epic' is simply to describe the size of the show. No video game tie-in.
    All of this ^^^^ Greatly excites me.

• Not here to help

Quote Originally Posted by Incrediboy View Post
    Probably not Fantasmic. If it gets a nighttime show it should more likely be WOC, or a completely new night spectacular. The Entertainment division should really explore new options for shows than just WOC and Fantasmic, there are 12 Disney theme parks for Pete's sake! All of them could possibly have a nighttime spectacular.

All of this ^^^^ Greatly excites me.
    I hope nobody is offended by this but...

It sounds as specific as a horoscope reading to me. ...and I dont belive in horoscopes.

All nighttime shows are epic, classic and huge in one way or another. When it comes to predicting that the castle will be a unique one its not that hard of a guess for anyone. The same goes for a new type of Mainstreet. These things have been said over and over ever since they started to talk about a second Disneyland in China. It simply makes sense not to build the very same park once again when the typical Disneyland design wasnt as succesfull in China to start with.

The answer to the question if I am getting excited about SHDL statements or not is:
    Ummmmm, No.
    The world according me: http://www.youtube.com/user/TimmyME

• Closed Account

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyTimmyTimmy View Post
    I hope nobody is offended by this but...

It sounds as specific as a horoscope reading to me. ...and I dont belive in horoscopes.

All nighttime shows are epic, classic and huge in one way or another. When it comes to predicting that the castle will be a unique one its not that hard of a guess for anyone. The same goes for a new type of Mainstreet. These things have been said over and over ever since they started to talk about a second Disneyland in China. It simply makes sense not to build the very same park once again when the typical Disneyland design wasnt as succesfull in China to start with.

The answer to the question if I am getting excited about SHDL statements or not is:
    Ummmmm, No.
    Well, since you seem to know everything, simply ignore my posts.

I am posting what I can.

• Minion

Why do you have such a problem with 'World of Color' being produced at another Disney Resort? You realize that all of the Disney Parks Entertainment is done by the same team of people that operate out of the same office.
    I think in general the reason us as Disney fans do not like to see clones is that we would like each park to be unique and have something that is only in that park this gives us motivation to be world travelers and see each park.

• Forgotten Spirit

True, I don't enjoy clones...but that doesn't mean the parks suck, each Magic Kingdom, or any "clone" park for that fact should be significantly different in at least one aspect. Yet that doesn't mean that can't make a show similar to World of Color, showing from what they did at California Adventure, World of Color isn't that hard to reprogram to make a new show.

Also, it's not like Shanghai Disneyland is in Texas or something, it's across the world, how many people that live there do you think will actually ever get the chance to go to the United States? Same goes for us, if they do happen to get a clone...big deal, they aren't our next door neighbors with a couple hour flight away.

• Not here to help

I am posting what I can.
    I do not know it all. But I do know that it will be epic and classic. Everybody here knows that.
    The world according me: http://www.youtube.com/user/TimmyME

• Banned User

I am posting what I can.
    Perhaps you should listen to him to an extent though. You come off as extremely obnoxious and arrogant at times.

• Closed Account

Quote Originally Posted by ICe101 View Post
    Perhaps you should listen to him to an extent though. You come off as extremely obnoxious and arrogant at times.
    Sorry you feel that way.

Regardless, I'll wrap my time spent up in this thread by saying: No World of Color, No Fantasmic - new show on par, if not larger, than both of those.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123