Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Do you think SDL will get their own version of Fantasmic ?

That would be great to see if Shanghai DL will get their own version of Fantasmic or not .

If they do have Fantasmic Which one it would be ? DL's Version , DHS's Version or TDS's version of Fantasmic ? I bet they would build a giant theatre .
    HKDL : Done !!!

• Minion

Re: Do you think SDL will get their own version of Fantasmic ?

World of Color seems like it would be a better fit as it would showcase a much larger repertoire of Disney films, something that is much needed to associate the brand with the general market.
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

• The Study of Wumbo

I think it's possible. Most likely on the Rivers of America. I don't think a nighttime show that is disconnected from the park like Fantasmic at DHS, (or a World of Color in a separate ampitheatre,) would fit well in a castle park.

I think we'll most likely get a basic fireworks show, like the Magic Kingdom or Hong Kong Disneyland.
    -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

• Minion

ORDDU: IF Hong Kong Disneyland's entertainment lineup is any indication of what things will be like for Shanghai Disneyland, our prediction is "No." HKDL didn't even want to be bothered with sending out the Electrical Parade, according to rumor. Supposedly it was offered to them and they didn't want the 'hassel' of showing it. Of course it's possible that the management team in charge of Shanghai will have a totally different attitude about their night time entertainment and be happy to have SOMETHING. Let's hope so at least!

• Banned User

Who do you think this is? Disney of the 90s? Pft. No way.

• Disney Fan & Musician

This is a bit off topic, but having a huge river around the castle would be magnificent.
    Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • The Future is in RED?

Moving, somewhere in time...but mostly stuck in SoCal in the County of Orange

Quote Originally Posted by MatterhornJ View Post
    This is a bit off topic, but having a huge river around the castle would be magnificent.
    Yes, one could do a great version of Fantasmic! in front of a castle and have fireworks with one after the other(or both, with fireworks incorporated in a Fantasmic!) Plus, one could also do two-three shows(a new version of Fantasmic!, a different take on World of Color and a unique water show found only Shanghai Disneyland.)

Timekeeper

• The Study of Wumbo

Quote Originally Posted by Timekeeper View Post
    Yes, one could do a great version of Fantasmic! in front of a castle and have fireworks with one after the other(or both, with fireworks incorporated in a Fantasmic!) Plus, one could also do two-three shows(a new version of Fantasmic!, a different take on World of Color and a unique water show found only Shanghai Disneyland.)
    Well, if the castle was surrounded by a river, you'd need a bridge for people to get through the castle. So a Disneyland or DHS Fantasmic would not work very well because the boats would have to be a lot smaller.

It would be hard to work out, is what I'm getting at.
    -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

• Not here to help

If HKDL is an indication I think we can be happy if they have a High School Musical show...
    The world according me: http://www.youtube.com/user/TimmyME

• Pongo is my hero.

No. Maybe MSEP?

one hundred and one

• Banned User

I think that there is no way that fantasmic in shanghai disneyland and maybe they May bringing the state of the art show spectacular and I think it will like a mix of a fireworks and a water show.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • The Future is in RED?

Moving, somewhere in time...but mostly stuck in SoCal in the County of Orange

Quote Originally Posted by wumbology View Post
    Well, if the castle was surrounded by a river, you'd need a bridge for people to get through the castle. So a Disneyland or DHS Fantasmic would not work very well because the boats would have to be a lot smaller.

It would be hard to work out, is what I'm getting at.
    Look at the most recent opening banner for Walt Disney Studios movies(not the park from DLPR) and you will get what SDL may or may not get.

Timekeeper

• Future Disney Imagineer

Probably not Fantasmic. If it gets a nighttime show it should more likely be WOC, or a completely new night spectacular. The Entertainment division should really explore new options for shows than just WOC and Fantasmic, there are 12 Disney theme parks for Pete's sake! All of them could possibly have a nighttime spectacular.

• Minion

it will probably be another Fantasmic because WOC costed a lot of money and look whats happening many problems with the show every night I'm pretty sure they aren't going to want to deal with problems after the park opens IMO plus DCA needs some original stuff to keep people going their if they keep copying shows whats the point of going to other Disney parks.

It's a music Celebration
    Come on, come on, come on
    Strike up the band,
    Feel the beat, what a great sensation
    Come on, come on, come on
    Move and clap your hands,
    Get into the Spirit
    Let everyone hear it,
    So come on, come on

• Closed Account

New show. Early stages.

BIG.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast