Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ready for construction - November 2010

Don't know how this has not yet been posted, but D&M has posted a Shanghai news article saying that everything is set for a November start to construction, as soon as the Expo finishes, which means that we can be expecting renderings very very soon. Now all we have to do is hope we're not disappointed :/

• i heart plunging v-necks

Re: Ready for construction - November 2010

Get ready for McDisneyland!

last time i buy crystal ball from pic n save!

• Jessie: exuberent & fun!!

Does anyone know even PART of what will be in Shanghai Disney Land!? Sorry if I sound rude, but the quality of my experience will matter if I ever...no, if my parents ever win the lottery!!!!
    Jessie is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My fav part in 2 is:
    Buzz: clears throat)
    I just wanted to say you're a bright young woman with a beautiful "yarnful" of hair... er, "hairful" of yarn. It's...uh...woah. (clears throat) I must go!
    Jessie: Well, aren't you the sweetest space toy I ever met!
    Buster: (barking)
    Slinky: What's that? Bark, bark? Uh...this fellow says he needs to go out back for a little "private time"!
    Jessie: That critter needs help! (jumps on toy car) Yodle-ay-HEEE-HOOO!!!!!
    Buzz: (wings suddenly pop open)

Also, my fav part in 3 is:
    Jessie: turns on Spanish music)
    Buzz: involenterily starts dancing) I...I don't know what came over me!
    Jessie: goo-goo eyes) Just go with it, Buzz!
    (Then, they start doing the Paso Doble to a Spanish version of "You've Got a Friend in Me". Towards the end of the dance, Woody tosses Jessie a rose to catch in her mouth. It's awesome.)

Go to the EBHO threads!!! They need YOU!

• Not here to help

Quote Originally Posted by IlikeJessie3 View Post
    Does anyone know even PART of what will be in Shanghai Disney Land!?
    People that spitt in the walkways and take a leak in the bushes.
    The world according me: http://www.youtube.com/user/TimmyME

• Jessie: exuberent & fun!!

Angry Re: Ready for construction - November 2010

(snotty voice) TimmyTimmyTimmy, I hereby present to you the facts:

(1. I do not appreciate rudeness from people who decide that I should be quoted for rudeness!

(2. I have never actually been to a Disney park, so I would appreciate it if you actually felt a little sympathy, as I have been given excuse after excuse for not going from my parents, when I know the REAL reason: not enough money.

(3. I was speaking of Toy Story Land, and I wasn't wondering about the disgusting stuff that might be there. No. I was wondering if Jessie would be included for once!!!!

Please do not respond with rude comments...I do not need them right now, nor do I want them!!!!

Jessie is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My fav part in 2 is:
    Buzz: clears throat)
    I just wanted to say you're a bright young woman with a beautiful "yarnful" of hair... er, "hairful" of yarn. It's...uh...woah. (clears throat) I must go!
    Jessie: Well, aren't you the sweetest space toy I ever met!
    Buster: (barking)
    Slinky: What's that? Bark, bark? Uh...this fellow says he needs to go out back for a little "private time"!
    Jessie: That critter needs help! (jumps on toy car) Yodle-ay-HEEE-HOOO!!!!!
    Buzz: (wings suddenly pop open)

Also, my fav part in 3 is:
    Jessie: turns on Spanish music)
    Buzz: involenterily starts dancing) I...I don't know what came over me!
    Jessie: goo-goo eyes) Just go with it, Buzz!
    (Then, they start doing the Paso Doble to a Spanish version of "You've Got a Friend in Me". Towards the end of the dance, Woody tosses Jessie a rose to catch in her mouth. It's awesome.)

Go to the EBHO threads!!! They need YOU!

• Minion

ORWEN: From pictures we've seen of Hong Kong Disneyland, Jessie has been out for meetings and greetings. But we don't know if any attractions will be built with her in mind. Maybe if they ever get around to doing a Toy Story Mania ride they'll have Jessie in that. She is a wonderful character and seems to be a favorite with many.

• Not here to help

I hope Shanghai Disneyland will offer something new and not ugly old toy story toys that we have seen a 100 times in all other parks.

• X-S TECH Demonstrator

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyTimmyTimmy View Post
    I hope Shanghai Disneyland will offer something new and not ugly old toy story toys that we have seen a 100 times in all other parks.
    This. Toy Story should only have Toy Story (Midway) Mania. But Disney keeps trying to market the movie with the cheap carnival rides of Toy Story Play Land and the soon to be Toy Story Land at HKDL. Also with Buzz Lightyear rides and adding Woody, Bullseye, and Jessie to Disneyland California's it's a small world. When will the madness end?!

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post
    CaptainEO,ATIS: Have you ever heard that rumor that Elvis is alive, and well, and owns a bakery in Seattle? Yeah, that's total crap. Now if you where to tell me Michael Jackson was alive, and well, and owns a MiceChat account in Las Vegas, that I would believe!

• Minion

ORDDU: Not as long as the Marketing department is in control of so much. You know how much they love to milk franchise cows to death. At one point it was Winnie the Pooh, then the Princesses and now all things Toy Story.

ORWEN: The sad thing is, it causes some ducklings out there to resent certain characters because of the over-kill.

Pixar is so much used in all the parks that it is already annoying. When was the last time that Disney created something originla that isn't based on a movie, especially on a Pixar movie.
    I know that HKDL will receive Mystic Manor and Grizzly Trail, but both attractions are other versions of rides that already exist.

• Not here to help

The worst thing is that the Toy Story toys look really ugly. What makes them lovable is the fact that each movie in the trilogy was great, and the last one was outstanding. It truly is a shame that Disney has to water everything down like they do.
    Since HKDL will have more Toy Story in it than any other park I hope that Shanghai Disneyland will skip Toy Story entirely. Why go to Hong Kong when the toys are just around the corner? The smart thing for Disney would be to have two as different parks as possible so that it would make sense for as many mainlanders as possible to visit both, and not the one that is closest.
    But I am sure that the new park will be just like the others but with a few differences to make it "unique".

It would be amazing to walk inside a Disneyland not knowing what to expect for once.

Being that the Expo ends today, I would think they get things going in 2-3 weeks or so.

Though it would be fun if they announced it on November 7th since that`s my birthday.^_^

• Nutty about Disney parks

The smart thing for Disney to do would be to NOT build Shanghai Disneyland at all.

• X-S TECH Demonstrator

Quote Originally Posted by toonaspie View Post
    The smart thing for Disney to do would be to NOT build Shanghai Disneyland at all.
    Sadly I agree, I think 5 parks/resorts in enough for Disney. They should just go back to brother and sister parks. What's the Magic in Magic Kingdom if you can find it everywhere? More like that No Doubt song "Tragic Kingdom".

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post
    CaptainEO,ATIS: Have you ever heard that rumor that Elvis is alive, and well, and owns a bakery in Seattle? Yeah, that's total crap. Now if you where to tell me Michael Jackson was alive, and well, and owns a MiceChat account in Las Vegas, that I would believe!

I agree. Disney should help the other resorts especially Disneyland Paris wich really needs help instead of buildind an other resort even if i want to see how Shanghai Disneyland is going to be.
    Disneyland Resort has great projects and it going to be the best resort, Walt Disney World, Tokyo Disney Resort and Hong Kong Disneyland as well while Disneyland Paris has nothing official !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast