Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• The 'Big Dreams' Kid

Re: What I hope will be there!

That's kind of an overwhelming amount of Toy Story stuff. >.<

Might as well make a whole theme park for it!

• Jessie: exuberent & fun!!

Quote Originally Posted by dmtnt55 View Post
    That's kind of an overwhelming amount of Toy Story stuff. >.<

Might as well make a whole theme park for it!
    Well, u can NEVER have too much Toy Story, imn-s-ho...
    Jessie is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My fav part in 2 is:
    Buzz: clears throat)
    I just wanted to say you're a bright young woman with a beautiful "yarnful" of hair... er, "hairful" of yarn. It's...uh...woah. (clears throat) I must go!
    Jessie: Well, aren't you the sweetest space toy I ever met!
    Buster: (barking)
    Slinky: What's that? Bark, bark? Uh...this fellow says he needs to go out back for a little "private time"!
    Jessie: That critter needs help! (jumps on toy car) Yodle-ay-HEEE-HOOO!!!!!
    Buzz: (wings suddenly pop open)

Also, my fav part in 3 is:
    Jessie: turns on Spanish music)
    Buzz: involenterily starts dancing) I...I don't know what came over me!
    Jessie: goo-goo eyes) Just go with it, Buzz!
    (Then, they start doing the Paso Doble to a Spanish version of "You've Got a Friend in Me". Towards the end of the dance, Woody tosses Jessie a rose to catch in her mouth. It's awesome.)

Go to the EBHO threads!!! They need YOU!

• X-S TECH Demonstrator

Quote Originally Posted by IlikeJessie3 View Post
    Well, u can NEVER have too much Toy Story, imn-s-ho...
    Most of us on Micechat have limits. Here are the limits when it comes to one franchise:
    Rides: 1-2
    Parade Floats: 1-2
    Stores: 0-1
    Lands: 0-1
    Restaurants: 0-1
    Hotel Rooms: 0-2
    Parks: 0
    Resorts: 0

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post
    CaptainEO,ATIS: Have you ever heard that rumor that Elvis is alive, and well, and owns a bakery in Seattle? Yeah, that's total crap. Now if you where to tell me Michael Jackson was alive, and well, and owns a MiceChat account in Las Vegas, that I would believe!

Talking Re: What I hope will be there!

Again, I am obsessed, and I don't think there should be any clear limit, especially if there's a lot of Toy Story and the park's that big. Plz. Another thing: do you normally see TOY STORY themed carnival rides? Tell me if you go to the local fair and see a single ride themed to Toy Story. That's what makes Toy Story Land and Toy Story Playland unique and awesome. On a good note, some of your opinions, I actually agree w/. But, what gave u the idea that I can't be OBSESSED!?

My fav part in 2 is:
    I just wanted to say you're a bright young woman with a beautiful "yarnful" of hair... er, "hairful" of yarn. It's...uh...woah. (clears throat) I must go!
    Slinky: What's that? Bark, bark? Uh...this fellow says he needs to go out back for a little "private time"!

(Then, they start doing the Paso Doble to a Spanish version of "You've Got a Friend in Me". Towards the end of the dance, Woody tosses Jessie a rose to catch in her mouth. It's awesome.)

Another thing: I wasn't speaking of the entirity of the hotel, just a 1 or 2 rooms. I thought that's what "resort" ment: a room. Sorry for my confusion. I haven't been to a Disney Park before. D:

My fav part in 2 is:

• X-S TECH Demonstrator

Another thing: do you normally see TOY STORY themed carnival rides? Tell me if you go to the local fair and see a single ride themed to Toy Story. That's what makes Toy Story Land and Toy Story Playland unique and awesome.
    No, carnivals don't have Toy Story themed rides but they do have rides exactly like the ones at Toy Story Play Land that are themed to something else. All Disney did was buy some Carnival rides, themed them to Toy Story, and called them E-Tickets. If it's something you can ride anywhere it's not unique, even if it is themed to something else.

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post
    CaptainEO,ATIS: Have you ever heard that rumor that Elvis is alive, and well, and owns a bakery in Seattle? Yeah, that's total crap. Now if you where to tell me Michael Jackson was alive, and well, and owns a MiceChat account in Las Vegas, that I would believe!

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities

Another thing: do you normally see TOY STORY themed carnival rides?
    Not with Disney's legal team you don't, not in America.

Now a cheap carnival like some of the ones in Asia...that is a different story.

I SWEAR TO GOD!!!!!! I haven't ever even BEEN to a Disney Park, and I think that there shall be so much Toy Story, that it will come out of the park workers's EARS!!!! You see what I mean!? If someone has an opinion, DON'T BE RUDE!!!!!!

You know, this is totally random, but, when we had cable, the world WORKED!!!!!! Suddenly, we ditch cable, and the world doesn't work. It's CRAZY!!!!

My fav part in 2 is:

•   
    • TDS and TDL FUN times

I SWEAR TO GOD!!!!!! I haven't ever even BEEN to a Disney Park, and I think that there shall be so much Toy Story, that it will come out of the park workers's EARS!!!! You see what I mean!? If someone has an opinion, DON'T BE RUDE!!!!!!

You know, this is totally random, but, when we had cable, the world WORKED!!!!!! Suddenly, we ditch cable, and the world doesn't work. It's CRAZY!!!!

Hi Jessie its great that you Love Toy Story so much but they are certain attractions themed to Toy Story that work and others that are just horrible and even as big as fan as you are of toy story once you actually experience it you would agree why everyone on the board is so Anti Toy Story with certain things.

Buzz LIghtyear is a passable attraction its interactive its fun , I would say you can give this attraction a B on a grading scale.
    Toy Story Mania hovers between a B and B+ , its also interactive in 3d both other than playing a Video game on a screen in front of you, your not really immersed.
    Toy Story Land C- This is already in Disney Studios Paris and reeks of carnival , You See Jessie what while some disney parks have small carnival attractions themed to different films, a whole land that is bearly passable at a local carnival is unacceptable. What makes disney theme parks great is the attractions and lands ability to transport you away from reality. Toy Story land doesnt do that. When you get to go to Disneyland or Tokyo Disneyland or some of the parks of florida you will understand what we mean by theming and being immersed when people arent excited about Toy Story Land its not because people dont like Toy story , its just when the land was put together cheaply people arent happy because they know the potential disney has when given a proper budget and letting the imagineers (designers) run wild.

Toy Story Musical i wont grade its currently on cruise ships now but its so bad and gotten such a bad reaction that it was suppose to come to california adventure but many many people were unhappy they reversed the decision

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Move along, Move along

I am honestly obsessed with Star Wars. I cannot survive without a helping of SW a day but I don't want Star Wars rides all over Tomorrowland because that would be overkill. I mean, Disneyland is really not the place for the over commercialized franchises but there are exceptions like Indiana Jones and Star Tours because they only have a single presence unlike Toy Story which is all over the place. Not to mention they are/were (when they came out) A grade experiences unlike any other Pixar related attraction made.

Buzz Lightyears Astro Blasters is an awesome ride for HKDL because lets face it, HKDL is a B-C grade theme park right now so that type of creativity is welcome but you don't go overkill by making a piece of holy trash like Trash Story Land. Among HKDLs lineup of attractions after expansion will be those 3 terrible rides which is just sad.

You can certainly be obsessed with Toy Story but given this discussion is based upon a DISNEY theme park, there are limitations, i mean Disney is *hopefully* never going wacko and putting Buzz on toilet seats and Woody all over the floor. The type of theming you're suggesting should be in Shanghai Disneyland belongs in one of those average theme parks like....Ocean Park or Six Flags.

Ummm...yeah. I aggree about the "going wacko and putting Buzz all over the toilet seats and Woody all over the floors", b/c that sounds just...gross. Normally, I like gross, but that's a little too gross.

Also, hmmm...I think maybe the 16/17 of a park themed to my fav movie (tho it would be kinda cool!) would be...crazy. Let's get some better lines in between:

1. Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
    2. Toy Story Mania
    3. M&G Jessie
    4. M&G Buzz
    5. A Pixar parade and maybe a stage show
    6. 1 room themed to either Pixar in general or Toy Story.

My fav part in 2 is:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12