Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Forgotten Spirit

Re: New Shanghai disneyland castle picture

Quote Originally Posted by shanghairules View Post
    the translation is wrong , shanghai daily made a mistake, the castle is called enchanted storybook castle
    ._. Oh okay, well, thats a bit better

• Future Imagineer! =D

Whoah, baby!! That is a gorgeous castle!!! I really wish it was named for a Disney princess though): It's a tradition!!!
    ...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Quote Originally Posted by SirEdge View Post
    Oh god, I'm sorry, but that sounds awfully generic. Like a counterfeit theme park castle.
    Talk about consistency with the usual street markets in every major chinese city!! LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aotphks View Post
    Talk about consistency with the usual street markets in every major chinese city!! LOL!!
    no, its not about your so called consistency, its about doing something new, seriously aotphks, if you don't like these ideas,and you think these ideas are bad, don't go to shanghai disneyland , simple. i don't know why everytime an idea for shanghai turns up, some people are going to relate it to others things, all its chinese fake stuff, oh its like a chinese knockoff!
    Last edited by shanghairules; 08-13-2011 at 04:52 AM.

• Not here to help

Quote Originally Posted by toonaspie View Post
    The inside of that castle looks awesome! Finally a castle that makes you feel like you're in an actual castle on the inside.
    I think DLP did a good job on their castle. By the way... a part of the magic and mystery is to see the lights in the windows of a castle and knowing that you canīt enter and see what or who is inside. You can only reach a few "main" areas of the castle... but never really explore all of it.

---------- Post added 08-13-2011 at 03:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shanghairules View Post
    no, its not about your so called consistency, its about doing something new, seriously guys, if you don't like these ideas, don't go to shanghai, simple.
    If we donīt like the neonazi movement in Europe... should we never go to Germany either?

---------- Post added 08-13-2011 at 03:44 AM ----------

Last edited by TimmyTimmyTimmy; 10-09-2011 at 05:54 AM.
    The world according me: http://www.youtube.com/user/TimmyME

usual street markets? i dont know what that has anything to do with this beautiful castle design.
    ---------- Post added 08-13-2011 at 05:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyTimmyTimmy View Post
    I think DLP did a good job on their castle. By the way... a part of the magic and mysteri is to see the lights in the windows of a castle and knowing that you canīt enter and see what or who is inside. You can only reach a few "main" areas of the castle... but never really explore all of it.

---------- Post added 08-13-2011 at 03:41 AM ----------

If we donīt like the neonazi movement in Europe... should we never go to Germany either?

---------- Post added 08-13-2011 at 03:44 AM ----------

give me a freaking break, are you comparing neonazi to shanghai disneyland? seriously , since you have all the great ideas, why don't you suggest it to these imagineers? or become one yourself?
    Last edited by shanghairules; 08-13-2011 at 04:28 AM.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Shanghairules, you need to tone it down a tad. We have to be respectful of everyone's opinions even when we don't agree with them. Teach them why they're incorrect rather than telling them how wrong and annoying everyone is.

There's going to be some pushing and shoving and ignorance when it comes to parks in different cultures but we have to try our best to be patient and explain our points of views in a respectful way.

Thank you!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Bring back the Keelboats!

I just saw a pic of the castle on Facebook and it looks very nice! Hope to be able to visit some day. Which hope also extends to Paris, Tokyo, and Hong Kong. lol

Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

• Mrs. J. Depp

Wow that IS a fantastic castle!! Although they should drop the "fantastic" out of the name. It's not a parade. Fairytale Castle, now that sounds nice. I'm excited to see something original! But sad that it's so far away that I won't be able to visit it.

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

• Banned User

Hey guys I've just checked outon twitter and I search shanghai disneyland and then is saw that Wikipedia has updAted today all fantasy land in all Disney parks around the world and including shanghai and when I saw shanghai disneyLand fantasyland there was so many classic attractions that will move to the shanghai park one of them Is the classic Mickey mouse revue,many adventures of winnie the pooh,nightmare before Christmas ride,storybook land boat ride,alices curious labyrinth and many classic attractions I think that shanghai disneyland fantasyland will be home to Disney classic movies and attractions.

• Not here to help

Quote Originally Posted by disfa10 View Post
    Hey guys I've just checked outon twitter and I search shanghai disneyland and then is saw that Wikipedia has updAted today all fantasy land in all Disney parks around the world and including shanghai and when I saw shanghai disneyLand fantasyland there was so many classic attractions that will move to the shanghai park one of them Is the classic Mickey mouse revue,many adventures of winnie the pooh,nightmare before Christmas ride,storybook land boat ride,alices curious labyrinth and many classic attractions I think that shanghai disneyland fantasyland will be home to Disney classic movies and attractions.
    Does this mean Shanghai Disneyland will be the junkyard of the otherparks?

I doubt wiki alot this time. Iīm gonna wait until I hear it from Mickey

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyTimmyTimmy View Post
    Does this mean Shanghai Disneyland will be the junkyard of the otherparks?

I doubt wiki alot this time. Iīm gonna wait until I hear it from Mickey
    I thought HKDL was going to be the junkyard of Disneyparks! How dare SDL take it away from HKDL!

I'm gonna agree with Timmy here. It looks like someone just made a wish list and typed it into the Wikipedia article.

Quote Originally Posted by SirEdge View Post
    I thought HKDL was going to be the junkyard of Disneyparks! How dare SDL take it away from HKDL!

I'm gonna agree with Timmy here. It looks like someone just made a wish list and typed it into the Wikipedia article.
    Good point.

I'm afraid that any information we hear at this point from any source other than trusted ones - the people who make it their life to either report this stuff or find out about it - I will not believe anything I hear from the internets. I mean, Shanghai DL has been touted as a game changer in Magic Kingdom-style parks.

Not to mention it's Iger's first park that can be attributed solely to him. It's his chance to prove himself against the mistakes that Eisner made in the later years - HKDL especially, I feel.

I think there's going to be a lot of things that we could never predict in this park. And I look forward to hearing about it from a trusted source.
    "And after a long time or a short time, Ivan and the Wolf came at last to the home of the Firebird..."

• Not here to help

The biggest Disney mistake ever is WDS. It is not even themed... just a parkinglot with some painted buildings. Not even the French like it... even though some people in European forums claim they do.

HKDL... well atleast it has a good name.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast