Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Re: Shanghai Disney Concept

Quote Originally Posted by Dagobert View Post
    A few years ago I've seen the UK Opening Show on the internet. I didn't know that there was also one on a German TV channel. Was it good? Can I find it somewhere online?
    Opening shows were broadcasted in almost every European country. We had one in the Netherlands as well, and I know of Belgium.
    Also most countries at the time had a weekly Disney tv program that had segments about the coming Disneyland. Then there are the big Disney magazines in a lot of countries that had comics and reporting about it. The opening week there was a European wide cover of the Disney magazines. Like this: I.N.D.U.C.K.S. (At the bottom of the page you can see all covers). In some European countries these magazines are amongst the most widely read. Also there were the stand alone comic books about Euro Disney. There was even a board game!

The hype was slightly overshadowed by the news segments about angry farmers and stuff like that though.

Re: Shanghai Disney Concept

Quote Originally Posted by konekobus View Post
    Opening shows were broadcasted in almost every European country. We had one in the Netherlands as well, and I know of Belgium.
    Also most countries at the time had a weekly Disney tv program that had segments about the coming Disneyland. Then there are the big Disney magazines in a lot of countries that had comics and reporting about it. The opening week there was a European wide cover of the Disney magazines. Like this: I.N.D.U.C.K.S. (At the bottom of the page you can see all covers). In some European countries these magazines are amongst the most widely read. Also there were the stand alone comic books about Euro Disney. There was even a board game!

The hype was slightly overshadowed by the news segments about angry farmers and stuff like that though.
    Thanks for the informations. I remember the German Mickey Mouse Magazine about DLP, but unfortunately I've lost it over the years.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567