Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Addicted to MC since '08

Re: Batman's.... Blue?

I will be at the park tomorrow to get some photos of Batman.

Oh, and how crowded do you think it will be tomorrow?

I have to say that Batman looks really good in person and the blue color is, IMO, fantastic. Here are a few photos. Unfortunately due to the queue being closed, I was unable to get shots from really anywhere other than the courtyard in front.

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    I've seen that scheme at SFOT, SFOG and SFGadv and I think the best looking was SFOG (but I couldn't find a picture in my album from that park).
    Six Flags Over Georgia used the Grey/Black color scheme, not the Yellow/Blue. It seems that we too are getting the blue color. If I had reason to schlep out to Austell I would see what the coaster currently looks like.

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    Six Flags Over Georgia used the Grey/Black color scheme, not the Yellow/Blue. It seems that we too are getting the blue color. If I had reason to schlep out to Austell I would see what the coaster currently looks like.
    Your right, I meant SFOT.

So DisneyPro, how busy was the park yesterday? We were going to go today but the kids decided they didn't want to go. No biggie.

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    Your right, I meant SFOT.

So DisneyPro, how busy was the park yesterday? We were going to go today but the kids decided they didn't want to go. No biggie.
    Eh - it was average. I don't go to Six Flags as much as Disneyland , so I don't exactly know what 'busy' is. Whenever we do go we dont go on breaks or holidays and go on weekends during the year when it's not busy. Anyway, Tatsu was about 45 minutes, Terminator was about 45 minutes the first time/25 the second time. Scream was about 25, Ninja was 10, Goldrusher 10, Colossus about 15, and Deja Vu was 35-40. We didn't bother going to X2 - none of us really wanted to ride it anyway. Walkways weren't too busy either. The Terminator plaza area and Scream's courtyard seemed to have the largest amount of people.

So I don't know if that is Magic Mountain's definition of 'busy' or 'average'. But I hoped that helped.

• 10 Year Annual Passholder

I'm going Thursday... any tips on how the crowds will be/what rides to go on at what time?

^Art by me!^
    Check out my
    Flickr page for a selection of my Disneyland Resort photography (and more)! {new photos 10.13.14}
    You can purchase a selection of my photos as well as clothing and stickers designed by me at my RedBubble page.
    Visit my
    Tumblr blog for another way to view and share my photos.
    Radiator Springs Racers ride count: 19

• Knows Where His Towel Is

Crowds should be pretty light, school is back in session for LAUSD.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
    HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
    ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
    FOLLOW MY BLOG: <>

i went to SFMM in august on a saturday, got there at like 1 or 2, and rode pretty much everything. the lines werent bad at all for being so busy. The longest lines were X, tatsu, terminator, and deja vu. I passed on deja vu because I dont care for that ride but everything else i went on (wait except batman because that ride sucks too).

Im sure on thursday its going to be pretty much walk on for nearly everything, except x

according to SFMM's twitter, Batman and Goliath have reopened (although Im not sure how factual their twitter page is based on previous errors). Anyway, I may be at the park on Monday so i I will get some photos if I make it out there.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyPro View Post
    according to SFMM's twitter, Batman and Goliath have reopened (although Im not sure how factual their twitter page is based on previous errors). Anyway, I may be at the park on Monday so i I will get some photos if I make it out there.
    Batman and Goliath are open now. (Read about it from someone's trip report on another site).

I'm planning a trip out there this Saturday myself. I went last year on the Sat. before MLK Day and it was nearly deserted so it'll be interesting to see if that occurs once again.

• Sock Puppet

Batman looks great New paint jobs are always welcome in my book. The ride was in desperate need for a new paint scheme. Hopefully Ill be at the park soon to check it out in person.
    SFMM is doing a good job on things lately. =)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12