• Addicted to MC since '08

Six Flags Magic Mountain HD Music Video

(removed video)
    Last edited by DisneyPro; 02-20-2010 at 04:25 PM.

Re: Six Flags Magic Mountain HD Music Video

This video violates the Six Flags Guest Code of Conduct:

"PHOTOGRAPHY

Cameras are not permitted on rides. Six Flags Magic Mountain requests that all photographs or videos taken by Guests be used for their personal use and enjoyment only. Any use, reuse or reproduction for commercial purposes without the express written consent of Six Flags Magic Mountain is prohibited. "

Park Policies: Six Flags Magic Mountain

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

^Buzz Kill

Anyway great video I'm sure Six Flags would be 100% cool with this it shows how cool the rides are there, keep up the good work.

• Addicted to MC since '08

Quote Originally Posted by wrs28220 View Post

"PHOTOGRAPHY

Cameras are not permitted on rides. Six Flags Magic Mountain requests that all photographs or videos taken by Guests be used for their personal use and enjoyment only. Any use, reuse or reproduction for commercial purposes without the express written consent of Six Flags Magic Mountain is prohibited. "

Alright, thanks.

For my next video, I will gladly not record on the three roller coasters.

But how was everything else (save the on-ride coaster footage)?
    Last edited by DisneyPro; 02-17-2010 at 08:55 PM.

• C4C6C

Quote Originally Posted by wrs28220 View Post

"PHOTOGRAPHY

This is being used for personal use and enjoyment. Is the OP making any money out of this?

The cameras are not permitted on rides rule is loose anyways. They are obviously allowed on rides because the media is allowed to bring them on rides and then broadcast it all over TV and the internet.

SFMM rules are requested to be followed. The only thing that can happen to you is that you are ejected from the park. It is not like they can send you to jail or anything. You are not violating any laws.

• When Will It Return?

Quote Originally Posted by TacAlert View Post
    This is being used for personal use and enjoyment. Is the OP making any money out of this?

The cameras are not permitted on rides rule is loose anyways. They are obviously allowed on rides because the media is allowed to bring them on rides and then broadcast it all over TV and the internet.

SFMM rules are requested to be followed. The only thing that can happen to you is that you are ejected from the park. It is not like they can send you to jail or anything. You are not violating any laws.

I'm sorry. I must have misunderstood you. It sounded like you were actively advocating violating the park rules simply because you disagree with them, and that the penalty isn't harsh enough to detour you from doing something really, really stupid like taking a camera on a ride when you have no idea what you're doing, and could seriously hurt someone.

Surely, that's not what you meant.

"Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom." -- James 3:13

• C4C6C

Quote Originally Posted by PeoplemoverMatt View Post
    I'm sorry. I must have misunderstood you. It sounded like you were actively advocating violating the park rules simply because you disagree with them, and that the penalty isn't harsh enough to detour you from doing something really, really stupid like taking a camera on a ride when you have no idea what you're doing, and could seriously hurt someone.

Surely, that's not what you meant.
    Yes, you did misunderstand me. Many people do . I do not advocate violating park rules and I do not disagree with them. I am simply saying they are going to be broken, just like at any theme park. WRS's post that it was violating park rules was correct, but the OP was not making money off of it.

And now that MC has removed it, I guess all videos will have to be removed.

Quote Originally Posted by TacAlert View Post
    And now that MC has removed it, I guess all videos will have to be removed.
    All videos which violate park rules, that is. I am sure that Micechat does not support the breaking of park rules, and would not want evidence of their members breaking park rules hosted on their website in order to maintain a healthy relationship with these parks.

DisneyPro: I congratulate you on the right decision.

• Circle of Ancients

Well, since the subject of the thread is no longer here time to close the thread.

And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety.