I started this thread to see others' opinions about the Magic Mountain worlds, zones, etc (whatever you call them). What would you do (if money grew on trees) to the park and its theming? Of course, anyone who has been has seen the "theming" Six Flags has (example Scream, the parking lot). I know the management is trying their best to get the park in better shape, and have been successful in their first steps, so don't tell me that they don't have any money to do this right now because I know.
My vision for the park in the (way) future:
1) Forget Cyclone Bay. Period. Psyclone the ride isn't there anymore (and it sucked when it was). It doesn't fit when you hear the rides in there: wooden Terminator, green and blue Deja Vu, Go Carts, and the log ride Jet Stream. In the future, Magic needs to pull a Disney and completely close and retheme this whole section of the park so it all flows together. The awesome theming for the Terminator was a great start though!
2) I'd say leave Samurai Summit alone. The rides fit (Ninja, Oriental Express, Tatsu). The only thing that needs to be done is a little landscaping and the upkeep of buildings. By the way, is the Papa John's Dragon Pizza going to open as something else? It is really a shame to see the old (petting zoo I think it was and restaurant empty.
3) Gotham City is the same story as Samurai Summit, just do some building refurbishments and get the cool inside of Batman (with the lights when the trains leave) running again.
4) The Colossus County Fair is fine, just need to redo Scream. I'd say forget Scream, ride out loud and make it something different. Rename, repaint, and retheme the ride to make it fit with the mighty Colossus and Goliath. Add some perfectly mowed green grass or trees, etc to make it look like it should be there. My personal opinion of Colossus is to do something like they are doing to the Texas Giant and refurbish it. (also get rid of middle brakes and add in camel hump).
5) The Movie District is fine, just some new colors and paint to make it flow better.
6) Baja ridge is also fine, but I'd move the Panda Express to the vacant Dragon pizza building on the summit. That would be theming to the extreme :P
7) The Roaring Rapids River Camp Crossing or whatever its called is also good. The buildings are wood and the trees are big, which fits just fine. Having Tatsu looming over is also a cool effect.
8) The High Sierra Territory/Bugs World I haven't really been to, besides Log Jammer, so I can't really say anything.
What are your opinions on what should be done?