Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• C4C6C

Re: Six Flags Magic Mountain's Revolution need to go

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyfan4ever View Post
    what i meant was revolution is the one of the oldest costers i think time to close it down cuz all does is give people headache a lot and i wold be cool just make it landmark and stop running it it was the first coaster to have a loop
    ok!!!!

• Hello Dolly.

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    Honestly, I'd LOVE for them to take a year where their big three things are renovating the "classic" SFMM coasters. Gold Rusher, Revolution and Colossus. Reopen the big three with new paint, new trains, rehabbed in full, etc.

I tell you right now, the public would eat it up.
    That would be great. If they fixed up those 3, Scream, and the queue on Batman and Riddler, all their rides will be pretty much in top notch shape if they continue to maintain them. Gold Rusher and Revolution are still fun rides, just need to be fixed up that's all.

It was my first looped coaster as well, after being lied too by my dad that their wasn't any loops. Great memories with Revolution.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Awe, you can't kill off the coaster that was THE STAR of the 1977 Sensurround movie "Roller Coaster"

YouTube - Rollercoaster (1977) trailer

• Hello Dolly.

Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin View Post
    Awe, you can't kill off the coaster that was THE STAR of the 1977 Sensurround movie "Roller Coaster"

YouTube - Rollercoaster (1977) trailer
    It's amazing how much the trees have grown in around the mountain.
    I remember seeing a picture of Log Jammer with barely any trees it looked so wierd when comparing it today.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by MissChristine View Post
    I concur. It was my first loop, and I rode it with my Kindergarten teacher. It's still a fun ride and deserves to stay in the park.

Gregg, I totally agree with this idea! I especially think Colossus needs the TLC. I'm being facetious when I say it, but I always feel like termites are holding hands while I ride it.
    my frist looop was viper and that was my frist trill ride at majic mountion and i was about 16teen at the time
    I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattșoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

• keh!

NO WAY. and i say it lightly because i can't ride it anymore (sort of), lol, and yes that was a lightly "no way." i love the fact that the coaster runs through the foresty part of six flags. it's so much fun with the landscape it has.

i used to love that ride, but now it makes me nauseous : ( the last two times i rode it, i got sick during the part right after the first drop (bottom of the hill) up until after the train cleared the 2nd hill. i just did not feel right, lol, so i refuse to ride it anymore. i think it's weird that i can tolerate every other big coaster at six flags, but Revolution is my weakness : /

• Minion

any wont to add other ride to reverb besdies coloses revlisoion and gold rusher i licke to add negia and viper to the reverb as welll those need new trakes and new pait and new lift and more:::: : : :yha: :yha::yha:yha:::yha:yha:::yha:
    :yha::yha::yha::yha::yha::yha::yha:: :yha::yha: :yha::yha::yha::yha::yha::yha::yha::yha::yha::yha: :yha::yha::yha::yha::yha::yha::yha::yha::yha::yha: :yha::yha::yha::yha::yha::yha::yha::yha::yha::yha: :yha::yha::yha::yha::yha::yha::yha::yha::yha::yha: :yha::yha:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattșoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

It would be nice to see a new coat of paint and make it smooth and then its all good for it to stay until Six Flags closes.

• Ben's My Friend

My first looper was Screamin', but yeah I really don't think the ride should go. Could it be refurbished? Yeah, it'd be nice (I know how to ride it to minimize head-banging anyway). It's an ACE Landmark anywho, so it can't really be removed
    California Screamin' Ride Count: 111

• Circle of Ancients

^ An "ACE" Landmark isn't really like a historical landmark (like the Giant Dipper at Santa Cruz). It doesn't really mean a whole lot.

• Banned User

It should be a National Historic Landmark =)

• When Will It Return?

I dunno. As cool as it is for Revvy to be the first looping coaster, I don't really see it on par with historical landmarks like Mt. Rushmore, site of first CA gold strike, etc.

If I'm not mistaken, isn't the entire Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk a national landmark?

"Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom." -- James 3:13

It doesn't need to be removed. It needs restoration. Then again, the changes that have been made to it over the years were done on purpose, so it'd be tough to convince Six Flags management to see the error of their ways. I'm still hopeful, though.
    Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

• Functional & Decorative

^Oh, the management is well aware of the error. They get this question constantly. The problem with the OTS is not due to current management, but past. Once the decision was made to put them in, the law says they can NOT be removed. So unless management wants to break the law and be fined, they're gonna stay.

They do want to look into getting more comfortable OTS's, but it's more of a back burner priority.
    Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

In that case, I'd be moderately satisfied if they simply turned back off the trim brakes throughout the course of the ride - something never needed for 20+ years of operation but suddenly, now?
    Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast