• Minion

six flags vs knotts berry farm

i was wondering what theme park u perfer park six flages thame park or knots berry farm
    I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattșoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

• Goofy

Re: six flages vs knots berry farm

knotts because of the charm and style and the peanuts gang too. i have yet to go to six flags though.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Unnatural and dreadful

Knott's. Ghost town and old west quirkiness and dedication to keeping parts of the park classic and old-school wins over entirely roller coasters.
    when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

• When Will It Return?

Yes.

"Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom." -- James 3:13

• will-o-the-whip

Knott's wins for me primarily because of Ghost Town's theme and charm, and the great Calico Mine and Timber Mountain rides, but without Ghost Town then it would be a toss-up. I like roller coasters but going on two or three per visit to a park is enough for me.

• Hello Dolly.

I actually prefer SFMM. Just visited Knotts for the first time 3 years ago at 16, a year after and for the haunt, so I can't really appreciate it like others on this board can. All I see these days is a cramped park full of decent coasters. I LOVE rollercoasters, and I actually wished the park would take a couple out so I wouldn't feel so cramped in there. I really enjoy things that I don't see at other parks though, like Ghosttown and the Log & Mine ride. I still enjoyed the park a lot though, just something I'd visit every three years (not including Haunt). I really wish I saw this park during it's prime days though.

Magic Mountain I visited about twice a year. I grew up with it for it's thrills and love the coasters there. All my memories go with this park (like first loop coaster). The parks been getting a lot better over the years too. I'm really looking forward to riding the much-improved Superman and the Green Lantern this summer.

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Knotts. By a long shot.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

i prefer knotts altho i have a feeling if i could fit into all the coasters at Magic Mountain i'd prolly love it more

i LOVE coasters, but sadly they don't love my size
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

• Minion

I pefer knots wins my vote two they got some good chicken and they have fun the coolest wooden roller coater and they are home to sivler bullet six flages try to coppey disney stlye bye adding music to the rides and makeing a que licke disney stlye as well licke termator will talk about in difeert from
    I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattșoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

• You're late for TEAAA!!!!

Knotts. They have Halloween Haunt. That pretty much sealed the deal right there.

Fright Fest? Pure garbage lol

• Circle of Ancients

Re: six flags vs knotts berry farm

Just like your other topic of Six Flags vs. Disney ... you are talking Apples and Oranges here ... just not to the same extent.

Knott's and Six Flags offer some of the same types of rides ... coasters and thrill rides. If you are just looking at that aspect of the parks, Magic Mountain wins hands down.

The only really fun coasters at Knott's are Xcelerator, Silver Bullet, Montezooma's Revenge and Sierra Sidewinder.

I will also give you that Knott's best coaster (Xcelerator) is better than Magic Mountains best coaster (X2) ... at least IMO.

But overall, if you are looking for flat-out thrills, you can't do much better than SFMM.

Knott's on the other hand has Ghost Town, and that trumps pretty much anything at SFMM since they don't have anything to compare it to.

Fright Fest vs. Haunt is another win for Knott's.

Once again, they are two totally seperate parks, they both exist for some same, some different reasons. Both are great for some things, both have shortcomings for some things.

For me, I'd rather just go and have a great time than sit here and compare everything.

• Banned User

Re: six flags vs knotts berry farm

They are nothing alike...you go to one park because you want to ride thrill rides all day and you go to another park for the mix of charm, atmosphere and thrill rides...whats with this comparing this to that? theyre are different experiences...