•   
    • Minion

Six Flags Board of directors...

When I read who the new board members of Six Flags are, I couldn't believe it...

Harvey Weinstien is now a board member of Six Flags...

That is an INTERESTING move....
    Check out my other blog:

• Rock Star Minion

Re: Six Flags Board of directors...

People with money and no idea what to do with it??

Again, it's people with no idea how to run an amusement park chain. First order of business might be to dump those season passes.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

•   
    • Minion

Quote Originally Posted by sediment
    People with money and no idea what to do with it??

Again, it's people with no idea how to run an amusement park chain. First order of business might be to dump those season passes.
    I know Aristotle from Motley Fool keeps telling them to Raise the Season pass price...

I personally would kill the system that have them all linked, and have independant/regional pricing... The price of a season pass at Magic Mountian should be differant from the price of one for Marine World here in Vallejo... JMHO...
    Check out my other blog:

• Circle of Ancients

I wouldn't have a problem with them raising the price of the Season Price. But IMO having all six flags parks on the same pass is a good thing IMO.

Seriously, how many people actually visit more than one six flags park per year???

• Rock Star Minion

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot
    I wouldn't have a problem with them raising the price of the Season Price. But IMO having all six flags parks on the same pass is a good thing IMO.

Seriously, how many people actually visit more than one six flags park per year???
    There's likely a small band of ACE members who do this. And in my younger days, I would not think twice to schedule vacations around Six Flags destinations. My needs were a bit different back then. Those needs today would appear very creepy in a 40+ year old.

I checked for annual passes (and do note, some of these parks are closed, somce aren't open during the sweek in the "offseason," etc.) on the web site the other day. $50, buying now for 2006 (but you get the rest of this year as well). (Offer expires 4/23/2006.)
    Annual pass, with one line-ditch per visit privilege (and this seems a good idea for an annual pass, to limit the number of line-ditchings, eh?) $125.

One-day pass, bought online, good until 1/8/2006: $28

SF Hurricane Harbor Season Pass is $40, if bought today. Not open today, but when it's 100 degrees in the SCV, that place is often a zoo.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."