Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

• Circle of Ancients

Re: NEW FOR 2013 at SFMM, Full Throttle: The World’s Tallest and Fastest Looping Coas

Our update of the loop getting topped off:
    Worlds Tallest Vertical Loop Completed at Six Flags Magic Mountain

And the press release from yesterday:
    http://micechat.com/forums/news/1808...-mountain.html

• New Member Goes Forth

Burwell, Norfolk, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

Re: NEW FOR 2013 at SFMM, Full Throttle: The World’s Tallest and Fastest Looping Coas

That ride is looking good
    The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

• The Pumpkin King

Wow, that's a lot of track

• Hiding in the shadows

The Station is complete although I didn't get a pic, but the construction doors were open today, so I got to get a nice clean pic. Still looking at a June opening....I hope :-)

• Circle of Ancients

Thanks for the pic.

Thinking of heading up to the park tomorrow for Batman Season Pass ERT which means we'll have an update early next week.

• Circle of Ancients

Full Throttle will be opening on Saturday June 22nd. We will be bringing you all of the Media Day activity on the 21st. Who's heading out for opening day?

• Disney friends are #1

Anybody know what kind of restraints will be used for this ride? I'm too big to ride Riddler's Revenge and Batman BUT am able to do all the others. I'm afraid that if I show up for Full Throttle, I'll wait in what will be an insane line only to find out I'm too large to ride.
    One Special Friend is All it Takes to Get You Through a Bad Day. And One Good One is Better Than a Dozen Casual Ones

• we jumped out a window

I wasn't planning on going opening day but now that I made their cut for the passholder ert that day, I'll be there.

• keh!

Very cool! Thanks for the update! I will try to go a week after it opens in hopes of fair weather.

• Functional & Decorative

I usually attend these sort of media events, but this time I'm out of town. Guess I'll have to catch it when I return!
    Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by Crazee4mm View Post
    Anybody know what kind of restraints will be used for this ride? I'm too big to ride Riddler's Revenge and Batman BUT am able to do all the others. I'm afraid that if I show up for Full Throttle, I'll wait in what will be an insane line only to find out I'm too large to ride.
    The trains will have lap-bars only along with a bar that will go over your ankles. They are the exact same trains as Superman: Ultimate Flight at Discovery Kingdom.

• Just this guy......

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    The trains will have lap-bars only along with a bar that will go over your ankles. They are the exact same trains as Superman: Ultimate Flight at Discovery Kingdom.
    I wish that the revolution would go back to their old lap bars back when the ride first open. It was so much more comfortable.

• C4C6C

As of this morning, the news is reporting the ride opening has been delayed!!! Trying to find out more, but L.A. news is more concerned about what Justin Beiber is doing or the Kardashians.
    "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

• I love my family!

Went on the ride last night for the KROQ event, great ride! The hang time on the loop and the spiral and the ejector break run are "oh my god I'm going to fall out" great.
    Can't wait to see how the area looks once the park has the time to finish it up.

• Love HD videos!

20 to 35 mins from Disneyland, Knotts, Universal, Raging water

I had an opportunity of riding Full Throttle today. It was really good. I love that it takes quite a while to go over the gigantic loop leaving you somewhat feeling weightless.
    Last edited by SoCalbma; 06-22-2013 at 06:11 PM.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast