• keh!

Has the Loading Time on X2 Improved at SFMM?

I haven't been to SFMM since 2009 and I plan to go this spring when Full Throttle opens (haven't been on Green Lantern, Escape from Kyrpton, or Lex Luthor either). X2 is one of my favorite experiences but the line has always moved painfully slow. My last trip, it took almost 3 hours to ride X2 (first ride of the morning) and only one train was running. Finally after the 2 hour waiting mark, they put a second train on the track. It was a 20 minute wait from the bottom of the stairs right before entering the loading station.

The next time I go to Six Flags, I hope to be at the gates before opening. I assume a lot of people will head to Full Throttle first, but I thought about heading to X2 first to get that out of the way and then make my way to Full Throttle. I would hope FT's loading time would be much quicker.

Please tell me the SFMM employees have sped up the process. Thanks!

• Love HD videos!

20 to 35 mins from Disneyland, Knotts, Universal, Raging water

Re: Has the Loading Time on X2 Improved at SFMM?

We went to Six Flags two weeks ago on a Monday April 29th and the park was kinda empty. Every single ride was a walk on even X2 plus they were running two trains.

Trust me, if you want to experience X2 with No wait at all or less than 15 mins make sure to visit the park on the Weekday Mon-Thur only. I think this is probably the last week you will ever see the lines this short for all the rides cause Summer Break starts next week.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

• Circle of Ancients

The crew on X2 is probably one of the better crews in the park. If you happen to go on a busy day don't go for X2 right when the park opens. Wait until about 3:00 and get in line. For some reason the line typically goes down about that time.

• keh!

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalbma View Post
    We went to Six Flags two weeks ago on a Monday April 29th and the park was kinda empty. Every single ride was a walk on even X2 plus they were running two trains.

Trust me, if you want to experience X2 with No wait at all or less than 15 mins make sure to visit the park on the Weekday Mon-Thur only. I think this is probably the last week you will ever see the lines this short for all the rides cause Summer Break starts next week.
    Thanks for the advice! Unfortunately due to some people who have work, Saturdays would be the best bet for us. I wish we could go on a weekday : /

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    The crew on X2 is probably one of the better crews in the park. If you happen to go on a busy day don't go for X2 right when the park opens. Wait until about 3:00 and get in line. For some reason the line typically goes down about that time.
    3:00 pm, hmm? I'll definitely try that! I've never heard of that happening but it sounds convenient!