Thread: The flash pass

The flash pass

I have never been to six flags, but am planning to go in September with a group of four. I was just wondering if anybody has used the flash pass, or thinks that it's worth getting. I know that there are three different levels, which one would be the best to use if I were going to use the flash pass. Thanks!

Re: The flash pass

I use it every time i go to the park ( which is like twice a year) The only difference with PLAT is you get the ability to reserve full throttle and X2 and you also get to ride twice on certain rides. The gold is plenty fast and gets the job done offering relatively good value for $60 per person. I have never used regular so cant speak about it.

We used the $40 flash pass last Friday and it was AWESOME! Most rides were a 5 min. wait and some others 30 mins but it was SO worth it.

• Say no to screens

I got the platinum pass when I went last weekend. Totally worth it. I upgraded for X2 and Full Throttle also. I got to go on all the rides I wanted to go on more than once too!! Only way to go to that park.
    Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com