Hey there MiceChat. I know there are quite a few So Cal locals here, and while an event at SFMM isn't quite the "Disney Experience", the new management team at the park is really pushing to make some significant improvements to customer service and the guest experience that has been lacking over the past few years.
Anyway, they are hosting the "West Coast Bash" event on Sunday, March 9th. If you have a season pass the event portion of the day is only $20. If you don't have a season pass the park has have offered a special one-day admission ticket for $18.50, which makes the entire day $38.50 total.
They are going to be doing quite a bit and you'll get your moneys worth if you're interested.
Here are a few more details and a link to the flyer -
Here are the official details for West Coast Bash 2008 at Six Flags Magic Mountain on Sunday, March 9, 2008.
First off, download the event flyer below. This event is open to *ALL* websites, theme park enthusaist, and roller coaster enthusiast groups.
Yes, YOU are invited!
Download West Coast Bash 2008 Event Flyer
The 2008 West Coast Bash has been expanded from previous years! This year, in addition to the traditional FREE morning ERT, we are offering a FULL DAY option for only $20. (not including your park admission) The $20 full day event includes:
- Morning ERT (Exclusive Ride Time) on Tatsu, Viper, Revolution, and possibly more! – 8:30am to 10:00am
- Night ERT on Tatsu, Goliath, Scream, Colossus, and possibly more! – 8:00pm to 10:00pm
- Two meals - Breakfast AND Lunch
- Multiple backstage tours of past, present and FUTURE Magic Mountain attractions
- Q&A Session with Six Flags Magic Mountain management
- Guest Speakers and presentations by Magic Mountain and industry representatives
- Advance screening of TPR’s “Coaster Expedition Volume 10” DVD
- Event T-Shirt
- LOTS of surprises and goodies that you don’t want to miss out on!
That’s a total of three and a half hours of ERT on at least seven different coasters!
You may register for the event two ways:
1. Online via TPR:
2. Download the flyer and send in the registration form.
If you have any questions, please first download the flyer as your question may be answered in our Q&A section.
See you at the event!
--Robb Alvey and Chris Godsey
www.themeparkreview.com & www.rideworld.com
PS: Get an idea of what West Coast Bash is like! Check out our recent SFMM update including ERT, X2, and Thomas Town backstage tours, Q&A session, and more: