Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• keh!

Re: Six Flags Customer Service

usually when i go to six flags i see 2 trains for riddler's revenge... the line still runs very slowly... but i've never seen just 1 train. i remember a few weeks ago, Colossus used to run 1 train, and open 1 side.... it took forever.. those cheap bastards, trying to save energy probably...

X is a fun ride, but i never go on it b/c it takes a half hour to load people on a single train... i don't think the ride is even worth 61 minutes... 60 maybe... over that, is pushing it... it's usually 3 hours anyways. i'd rather spend my time making fun of the ghetto acting people there.

when my friends and i get on jet stream... or now known as Arrowhead Splashdown.... everytime we pass over the people we wanna yell out "RAIDERS!!" to see how many gangsters cheer back.

• ROFLCOPTER

Saving Energy? Lets pollute the Enviroment & Keep our guest happy!!
    Go Bengals.

WDW>DL

• The Marvel Jedi

Whittier, California (just a half-hour from Disneyland)

Quote Originally Posted by Flickering Bulb
    usually when i go to six flags i see 2 trains for riddler's revenge... the line still runs very slowly... but i've never seen just 1 train. i remember a few weeks ago, Colossus used to run 1 train, and open 1 side.... it took forever.. those cheap bastards, trying to save energy probably...

X is a fun ride, but i never go on it b/c it takes a half hour to load people on a single train... i don't think the ride is even worth 61 minutes... 60 maybe... over that, is pushing it... it's usually 3 hours anyways. i'd rather spend my time making fun of the ghetto acting people there.

when my friends and i get on jet stream... or now known as Arrowhead Splashdown.... everytime we pass over the people we wanna yell out "RAIDERS!!" to see how many gangsters cheer back.
    X to me is the only ride worth the 60 min wait.
    Passive-Aggressive Peanut Butter Sandwich. x_x

• ...or just Tonny

Y'know, as much as I hate SF parks, SFMM is the best I have ever visited. Really odd, I expected it to be the worst after all the stories. But when I was there, all rides had multi-train operation except the shutteling coasters of course, duh! ). Superman was closed the entire day but opened only an hour before park closure - I couldn't believe a SF would work all day to get a coaster operational for an hour. And perhaps mostly, the peopl at guest relations were very helpful when I got stuck because the shuttle service I booked to get back to LA didn't show up. So thumbs up for the best Sux Flags park I know!

P.S. I still cabn't believe I'm writing these thingsw about a SF park!
    Ad luna in flamma gloria

•   
    • NEVER to Old To Fly...

Blog Entries

Customer Service at 6 Flags?.. I thuogh they settled all their disputes out in the parking Lots with Knives and Guns.
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Thriller
    But when I was there, all rides had multi-train operation except the shutteling coasters of course, duh! ).
    You would think that would be a "duh," but I once stood in Deja Vu's line behind some idiot who complained the entire time that they were only running one train.

• Banned User

Everyone start buying as much stock you can get.. LOL We can beat the NFL guy on a Corperate Take over.. LOL Then we can fix the parks... and sell the company again.

It's currently at $6.45.....

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by PanTheMan
    Customer Service at 6 Flags?.. I thuogh they settled all their disputes out in the parking Lots with Knives and Guns.
    Honestly... how many times can people keep saying the same tired stereotype SFMM jokes... Honestly...

Guest Relations at SFMM sucks because i needed like a bunch of maps for my friends in France and they said ''you want a bucnch of them we can give you only one '' i finnally had 20 of them counted by 2 people .

NAD SIX FLAGS BADDDD
    HKDL : Done !!!

• ...or just Tonny

Quote Originally Posted by DifrntDrmr
    You would think that would be a "duh," but I once stood in Deja Vu's line behind some idiot who complained the entire time that they were only running one train.
    LOL. Well, technically, they could do it with a rotating station. It's just that that has never been done on a shuttle coaster.

And about the maps: That not really typical for SF, I've heard Disney say the same thing to friends of mine.
    Ad luna in flamma gloria

• insufferable know-it-all

I seem to remember Magic Mountain not sucking so badly before they became part of 6 flags. Remember the trolls?

Anyway, I have to wonder about the stock idea... I haven't followed it, but I wonder if the takeover bid has inflated the stock's value or caused it to drop.....

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Morrigoon
    I seem to remember Magic Mountain not sucking so badly before they became part of 6 flags. Remember the trolls?
    Thats when Newhall Land and Farming (then Development) owned it. They cared about it because it was their hometown homegrown park. When they sold it to the big company Six Flags in 1981 is when the heart of the park vanished I think.

Bring the Wzard and Trolls back!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12