Background: Usually stay at the Paradise Pier with the whole family, but since it was just my daughter and myself, decided to save some money and stay at a close property off Disney. Reservation was for 8/6 to 8/8.

Reservation: After much research on the web, found the most reasonable rate on the super 8 website. Made my booking through their website, easy to navigate, understand and charges no penalties if cancel two days (I think it was two days) prior to arrival date. Did double check a couple of times to make sure the rates had not dropped and the property was sold out, so no drop in rate. I did have to cancel part of the original booking and did so two weeks out with out hassle or rate changes. Did ask questions of the property (parking, pool, etc) with prompt reply from the property general manager, he was so friendly, made me happy to be staying before I even arrived.

Checkin: smooth, no challenges. They had my information ready to go at checkin and even sent help quickly when the key-card didn't work initially. The room itself was a bit dated, but worked perfectly for the little time we were there. Bedding was new and very comfy...a welcome site after a long day walking the park in the heat. My only challenge was no fridge in room, but we ended up not needing it as we there such a short time. A great room for our stay.

Here is where the property shined...my daughter left her ring on the back of the toilet when she showered, and forgot it when we checked out. We were half way to Newport Beach when she realized what she had done. It wasn't anything special, but a gift from her beau and meant the world to her. We quickly called the hotel, and Peter (manager) and housekeeping had it ready to go for us by the time we returned. They were so wonderful...I appreciated it so much! They said they understood and were completely nice about the whole thing. I was so grateful!!

Would I stay here again, yes! Not with the whole family though as it would have been a challenge to have the two little ones that far of a walk. The ART does stop right out in front, but had huge issues with ART, but that is for another thread...

Hope that helps...Alice