We stayed there Aug 3-9.

Its located on Katella and State College, near the stadium.

We had a 2 room suite on the north end of the building, which was closest to the train tracks. The manager offered to move us if the trains bothered us, but they didn't. None of us were ever awaken by the train whistles, which were over anyway by the time we got back from the parks.

The suite had 2 bedrooms, each with a queen size bed, and a sofa sleepr in the suite. It also had a full kitchen, which was handy. It was very clean and looked new. During the time we were there it appeared that they were refurnishing some rooms as they had containers full of furniture that looked like what we had in our room.

The pool was smallish, and there was a spa as well. No continental breakfast. A copy of USA Today was provided on weekdays (left in front of room door).

This is an "extended stay" place, and maid service was twice a week. There was a mix of vacationers and business travelers. There is an El Torito across the street, but we didn't try it out. On the same corner as the hotel there is a Dennys, Carls Jr. ,Togos (I think) and a Starbucks.

We found the best way to get to the Mickey & Friends garage was to head north on State College and turn left on Ball.

The best part: using my corporate code I paid $90, tax included, per night.