• I HAVE A HIDDEN MICKEY

Fairfield Inn Anaheim Review

Just wanted to let everyone know how fantastic our recent stay was at the Fairfield Inn.

We had a city view room on the 7th floor. There was a very comfortable King size bed and the room was always very clean and fully stocked.

The front desk was very helpful in getting us a room early (we got into anaheim about 3 hours before check-in,) and all of the employees we had come across were very friendly and helpful.

There is a little Pizza-hut and cafe on the 3rd floor that was really convienent. Here is the only borderline complaint that I have about the hotel...the pizza-hut only serves a 12" pie. Now, for me and my fiance, this is plenty. But if there was a larger family, this could become really expensive.

The vacation was booked thru getawaytoday.com on a 4th night free special. It was a great value and we were very pleased with the hotel selection. This is the second time that I had stayed at the Fairfield Inn, and it will not be the last.
    Did you know that 87% of spoken statistics are made up on the spot?

Smile Re: Fairfield Inn Anaheim Review

Have to agree. One must remember that you don't stay across the road from Disneyland to stay in your hotel room all day and all night. The Fairfield Inn has always been my choice every July when I travel from Australia for my annual Disneyland fix. The rooms have always been clean and comfortable and the staff helpful. The proximity to the Park is an absolute bonus. Having the wonderful Millies restaurant out the front just adds to an already positive rating for this Hotel. See you in July Fairfield, Millies and of course Disneyland.

Re: Fairfield Inn Anaheim Review

just returned from our stay at the fairfield and can not agree more. For one night we stayed at a motel 6 just for a spur of the moment thing. What a dump. When i got to my room on sunday i know why I spend the money to stay there. Soft fluffy beds. no smell. and wonderful service. I always stay there 2-3 times a year and would recommend to anyone.

• Welcome To My Nightmare

Re: Fairfield Inn Anaheim Review

It's our favorite hotel on Harbor. We stayed there last weekend. The beds are soooooo comfy!
    See you on Bats Day !