Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

• Circle of Ancients

Re: Howard Johnson Anaheim Resort - Official MiceChat Partner Hotel

Glad you were able to get the room you wanted!!!

• 47 SM´s in 2 days baby !

Quote Originally Posted by SaskMouse View Post
    We stayed in 1711 in May. It was perfect in every way. Absolutely loved the skylight - in fact we requested a top floor room specifically so we would get one. Excellent view of Matterhorn. Used the balcony to relax several times a day. No noise issues. The Wifi from the lobby was accessible from our laptop when we were on balcony and at table near window inside room. Room was spotless.
    Next visit to DL will definitely include staying at Hojo. The Entertainment rate was fabulous, too.
    After reading this and already had booked a Disney view room, i dropped them a line and asked if its possible to get 1711.

then jan 29th came... and i WAS in 1711 !!!!

The room was nice, the view cool, not loud at all, but no WIFI on the balcony .

One thing happend: At one night we were in the room (all very tired), and WUMM!!!! a sound like something hit the balcony!!!

I ran out and it was: REMEMBER! From a beautiful 90 degree angle. You can even hear the music in the background (just a little bit).

So - if someone is interested in a Full-HD Video of this (well - a least 10 minutes beginning with main street ) then just say so...

Bottom line: HoJo Anaheim: SWEEEEEEET !!!
    Last edited by MasterElwood; 02-13-2010 at 05:21 PM.

• 47 SM´s in 2 days baby !

ok ok! Please stop pm-ing me

here it is!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuVdgMZnyzE]YouTube - "Remember dreames come true" Disneyland Fireworks sideview[/ame]

very nice video of the FW I'm excited as we're booked into a DL view room for our very first DL trip March 19!

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Just one of the many reasons why we LOVE the HoJo.

1) The HoJo takes VERY good care of the MiceChatters
    2) The hotel was designed by the same guy who designed the Disneyland Hotel (I love the well maintained retro style)
    3) Great MiceChat discount
    4) Short walk to the park
    5) Great view of the Matterhorn and Fireworks
    6) They sponsor the Gumball Rally and other MiceChat events
    Etc., etc., etc . . .

We have a long and very positive history with this hotel and we couldn't be luckier to have them as a partner!
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• Banned User

how do you get the discount

•     
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Orbital Pluto

Just go right here and you'll be on the MiceChat welcome page. When you are booking your room, enter the promotion code, LKMC into the promo box on the top of that welcome page, and away you go!

Welcome MiceChat Members
    "Not Carnegie, Vanderbilt, and Astor together could have
    raised money enough to buy a quarter share in my little dog."

— Ernest Thompson Seton

• Cleared for the option

Neat video. I will have to try to get 1711.

• Banned User

Smile Re: Howard Johnson Anaheim Resort - Official MiceChat Partner Hotel

Let me tell you about my experience at the hojo!

In one word I describe it as—sparkling! Seriously! I was blown away with how clean and radiant my room was. The art work and the wallpaper were not in anyway dull. The room itself was bright and airy, had a nice balcony (I think they all do) so I could open the door and hear the sounds of Disneyland! I literally sat out on my balcony, watched people walk by that were checking in to the hotel at 3 pm in the afternoon, sat with a glass of wine and listened to the monorail horn and the bell of the train! It was soo delightful and pleasing! That was a Saturday afternoon, after that I left my room and did the 8 min walk that it took to Disneyland. Putted around on the park till dark and walked back. I was fortunate enough to be able to relax in the spa and watch the fireworks, and the view was great!!! The beds in the room were gratifying! Nice and soft with pillow tops! When it came time to check out the next day I seriously didn’t want to leave! I had the best time ever at that hotel even though it was for one night! And they don’t charge for parking either!! So if you are on a budget, then I would go with HOJO, at least you will get your $’s worth!! They also have lots of discounts, entertainment book discount, triple AAA discount, AP holder discount etc. but make sure you call and ask! Either way you won’t be spending an arm and a leg for a hotel room!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

And they are apparently getting Wifi in a month or so!
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• Buena Vista St. & Red Car

So I'm making reservations right now and my question is it is only getting me like one room with one king size on building facing freeway. Is this all that's available?

• Just waking up

I just tried booking HOJO for the 1st week of October and this is what was quoted to me, (With Mice chat you do get a 15% discount. For the requested dates with a standard room with 2 queen beds, the rate would be $101.15 + 15% tax each night with the discount the original rate is $119.00).

I just booked my family's July stay at HoJo Anaheim, and (I'm not kidding) it came up at an unbelieveably low price/night. I had to blink 3 times and try filling out the form a few times just to be sure. If I changed the number of guests, etc, it went back to well over $100/night.

Does anyone know if HoJo will or will not honour this amazing price? Has anyone encountered a situation where this hotel did not honour an online booking price?

thanks!

Thumbs up Re: Howard Johnson Anaheim Resort - Official MiceChat Partner Hotel

Quote Originally Posted by CanaDuh View Post
    I just booked my family's July stay at HoJo Anaheim, and (I'm not kidding) it came up at an unbelieveably low price/night. I had to blink 3 times and try filling out the form a few times just to be sure. If I changed the number of guests, etc, it went back to well over $100/night.

Does anyone know if HoJo will or will not honour this amazing price? Has anyone encountered a situation where this hotel did not honour an online booking price?

thanks!
    Never mind!

Howard Johnson Anaheim just confirmed that there was an error on their website, but will honour the ultra-low price that I booked at! They were very friendly and helpful on the phone, and a very short 5-minute phone call to their in-house reservations made us feel like royalty. Good old-fashioned customer service goes a long way, and we are very much looking forward to our stay this summer!

First class customer service HoJo Anaheim. Thanks!

I will be going again in August or October. Please someone tell me they lowered the sound of that horrible DING DING DING DING DING DING DINGDINGDINGDINGDING. Pirates Cove bucket. That was my only complaint last time i was there last december. DROVE ME NUTS ....... and quackers.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast