Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Post Howard Johnson Anaheim Resort - Official MiceChat Partner Hotel

When looking for a hotel in the Anaheim Resort area, consider the official hotel of MiceChat.com - the Howard Johnson Anaheim Resort

Family friendly. Award winning. Walk to Disneyland® Park.

Your Anaheim hotel search is complete! Where do you go for fabulous family fun? Why, the Disneyland® Resort of course! And where should you stay when you visit? There’s only one place that’s as close to the Parks as it is friendly, the Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel - Anaheim Resort!

Seven private acres of gardens and landscaped walkways contain a secluded Garden Pool and the pirate themed Castaway Cove – A Watery Pirate Playground! With a 30-foot pirate ship, slides, water cannons and even more surprises, it’s little wonder Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel - Anaheim Resort took top honors nationwide, winning the Travelers’ Choice Award from TripAdvisor.com!

Located right across from Disneyland’s Matterhorn Mountain on Harbor Boulevard, Howard Johnson is an easy 8 minute walk to the Main Gates of Disneyland® Park and Disney’s California Adventure® Park and only four blocks from the Anaheim Convention Center! So close you can watch the Disneyland® fireworks from Castaway Cove, Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel - Anaheim Resort is your front row seat for all the action!

Welcome to your home away from home in Anaheim!

Offering discount rates for the readers of MiceChat.com. Please visit this link for full details on booking a discount vacation to Disneyland with the Howard Johnson Anaheim Resort.

• Gumball Rally Godfather

Re: Howard Johnson Anaheim Resort - Official MiceChat Partner Hotel

We stayed at Howard Johnsons for the first time during the MiceChat 4th anniversary celebration and we absolutely loved it.

The room was spacious, well-appointed and clean. We found the hotels location to be an easy walk to Disneyland. I'd highly recommend it.
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

Wink Re: Howard Johnson Anaheim Resort - Official MiceChat Partner Hotel

I've been staying here for almost 10 years straight now and can't say I would go anywhere else. As I get older and now with the cancer I'm slower but my daughter is great with me and we take the ART system. The staff has been nothing but nice to me at each and every stay.
    Michelle

• MiceChat News Team
    • Thanking the Academy

Blog Entries

I stayed at HoJo's for the 4th anniversary. The room was nice (and my neighbors were awesome ) but I have to admit I was disappointed that there was no restaurant on site. I like to get breakfast room service when I travel--take out from Mimi's isn't what I had in mind.

Other than that, no complaints.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • has a brand new mindset

Quote Originally Posted by disneytim View Post
    (and my neighbors were awesome )
    Mine were too!! I was actually surprised that I didn't feel like I was in a hotel - the sound didn't carry between rooms at all. Ok, maybe once. Or twice. But not a lot.

I have to agree with Tim on the restaurant thing. It would have been nice - but it isn't a deal breaker for me. I also know how to read their hotel layout map now and have read that if you are in building 2 it is a very long walk so I try to avoid the rooms in that building.

Our room never felt like it was too small - even when we had 5 adults in it. There was plenty of space for all of us to have our junk and luggage and get ready in the mornings.

I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

Blog Entries

I enjoyed the Hotel, The Room was nice and the staff was very friendly. I would stay there again.

Did You Know They Use Water To Make ICE!!

We just switched our reservations from the Super 8 on Disneyland Drive to the HoJo and I am really, really excited about it. We will be there May 3-11.

We were paying $59 for a King room at the Super 8.

And we are getting a King at the HoJo for $67!!!!! Less than $10 more, closer to the parks, better pools and we will still have free parking for our rental car (which I have to say we got on Hotwire for $13 a day, can't beat that!!.

I am really, really excited because this is supposed to be a really tight budget trip, my husband lost his job after we had already paid for flights.......so the fact that we can upgrade to a nicer hotel for less than $10 is FANTASTIC

Quote Originally Posted by Kristine30 View Post
    We just switched our reservations from the Super 8 on Disneyland Drive to the HoJo and I am really, really excited about it...
    You won't be disappointed! Have a great trip!!
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

Quote Originally Posted by Circarama View Post
    You won't be disappointed! Have a great trip!!

Thanks The more my DH and I talk about it, the more thrilled I am that we changed hotels. It is just supposed to be a place to crash but for less than $10 more a night, it sure seems like a heck of a step up!!

I can't wait for the pool!!!

• Missing Main Street

Our last stay was a few years ago, but that pool was fun fun fun-!!!

We just changed our resservations from the motel 6 to hojo paying alittle more 25$ more a night but I have heard so many good things about this hotel. Can any one tell me about the 2dd bed room court yard view.
    "A pirates life for me"

Next trip to Disneyland April 3 to April 7 2011 For our second honneymoon and with out the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by cfitz/pirates View Post
    We just changed our resservations from the motel 6 to hojo paying alittle more 25$ more a night but I have heard so many good things about this hotel. Can any one tell me about the 2dd bed room court yard view.
    I think Dustysage stayed in one of those rooms during the 4th anniversary. Maybe he can chime in.
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

Cool- I'm interested in staying here. I've only heard of this hotel at the 'HoJo', so I had no idea it actually meant 'Howard Johnson' hotel..lol! How long does the walk to the entrance of Disneyland take? Also, what prices did you get, if you have an Annual Pass? I may buy an AP, then book my hotel..since I saw they offer a better discount for pass holders.

Yikes! The prices start over $100, and for the time period I want to visit (4/29-5/2), they only have one evening available...4/30. WTF? Is it booked up from the Food and wine festival? Guess I'll be going to priceline!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key

Blog Entries

Sorry Roxy There might be a convention or a cheerleading group at that time. I think the AP discount is 10% They also offer a MiceChat rate. The walk s maybe 10 minutes, door to bag check tents, maybe less. Oh and you can book the AP rate if you don't have an AP yet... you have to show it at check in, not when you resrve
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast