Thread: Fairfield Inn

Fairfield Inn

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know about our recent stay at the Fairfield. We stayed there on 3/18/09. We got there around 6-7 PM. Check in was very easy and the staff was very nice.

The room upon entering smelled clean and presented well. We got the King room....there is a little couch with a table for sitting at. The room also came with a coffee maker and a small fridge. The coffee maker made my fiance extremely happy .

We caught the fireworks from the end of the of the hotel....that was a nice perk. The down side was a little noise from the neighbors. Now the kids were expected as it is Disney, however, the parents should know better. In the morning at about 6:30 they had the metal latch from the door moved over so that the door wouldn't lock....which is fine, but they continued to bang the door as they loaded the their luggage.

Other than the lack of respect of the adults....the stay was great!

Missy

Re: Fairfield Inn

Hi, I've recently heard other good things about this hotel. Do you mind if I ask how you booked it? ie. directly with the hotel or via Priceline. I'm wondering what star rating is has from Priceline, cuz I choose 3.5 stars for my recent trip, but am cranky that I got the Doubletree (which is 1 mile away from the park)!