Can't decide: Best Western Park Place Inn, Park Vue Inn or Desert Inn and Suites

Hi everyone. I'm brand new here and excited to have just found you all!!

We are planning to take our 2 year old for her first Disney trip at the end of June and I can't decide on a hotel. I kinda have it narrowed down to Best Western Park Place Inn, Park Vue Inn or the Desert Inn and Suites. I'm looking for a place that is clean as I'm sure she will be touching everything and close. Thanks for your suggestions, reviews, etc. I really appreciate it.
    Last edited by harleysmom; 03-29-2009 at 02:22 AM. Reason: grammer

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: Can't decide: Best Western Park Place Inn, Park Vue Inn or Desert Inn and Suites

The only one of those I've stayed at is the Park Vue. Some comments and reviews (including mine ) can be found here:

Park Vue Inn

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Re: Can't decide: Best Western Park Place Inn, Park Vue Inn or Desert Inn and Suites

Stayed at BW Park Place Inn and Park Vue Inn. Both Hotels were great with comfortable and clean rooms. BW PPI had a better breakfast but Park Vue had a friendlier staff. I would look for the best price between the two, then decide.
    Some friends stayed at Desert Inn and was satisfied with their stay. I hope this helps. I booked on Expedia and got a great deal on Park Vue.

•   
    • So fetch

I've stayed at the Best Western Park Place Inn 3 times. It's a nice place to stay that is really close to DL's entrance.

I've stayed at Best Western. It was great!

We stay at the Desert Inn and Suites cause it is close and pretty nice amenities for the cost. Plus they have an indoor pool so you can swim without too trouble year round.
    - Grumpy

• Blow me to Bermuda!

We've stayed at the Desert Inn a few times. Of course, we're only usually in our room long enough to sleep and shower. lol However, the staff is nice, the rooms have always been clean, and it's always been quiet. I've been told their breakfast is nothing to write home about but we bring our own breakfast stuff so I have no first hand knowledge. The walk is decent too. This is where we stay when we can't get the entertaiment rate at HOJO.

I have a friend from Australia who stayed at BW Park place for 2 or 3 weeks when her family visited and she had no complaints.

Enjoying the warmth and sunshine of Phoenix between Disney trips.

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

I've stayed at BW Park Place Inn about 5 times. We like it, the breakfast is meh, but the location can't be beat, it's always been very, very clean & there's a good amount of space to store bags.

Desert Inn & Suites we've done twice and both times have had issues and won't stay there again. Issues ranging from, cleanliness, staff problems(very rude), no screens or locks on the third floor windows and one the fridge was missing out of the room.

Never stayed at Park Vue.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Hello everyone this is my first post here. I'm also a member of the Dis Boards. My sister visits DL quite frequently due to her fiance having numerous confrences in Anaheim and they always stay at the Best Western Park Place Inn. My DW and I will be taking our two DD's to DL for their first trip in Sept. and our looking at staying there as well.

Me and fiancee have the desert inn booked for our honeymoon in Sept. We got a room with king bed and jacuzzi tub for $70 a night with my entertainment book card. Anybody seen jacuzzi tub room at desert inn?

We stay at the BW Park Place Inn every time we go. I love it. It's clean and the rooms are nice. The location is awesome. You are right at the cross walk to the main entrance of Disneyland. I would highly recommend BW.

• Sock Puppet

BW Park is good. There is a convenience store nearby.Hotel staff are nice and trustworthy.

Thumbs up Re: Can't decide: Best Western Park Place Inn, Park Vue Inn or Desert Inn and Suites

Me and my wife always stay at the BW Park Place Inn. It's always clean and actually a shorter walk then staying at any of the DL Resort Hotels ( I walked it both ways with pedometer). That's my 2 cents worth.....

I've stayed at BW PPI twice, and would stay there again. The beds were comfortable, the location can't be beat, the free breakfast is nice... The only issue is that both times we had an issue with rude staff. But in general I would still recommend the place.

• One weird cookie...

Ho JO HO JO!!! We took my one and half year old last year... Oct... We LOVED the pirates cove... GREAT FOR YOUNG KIDS... Little further then those and doesn't have a breakfast... BUT THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!