Thread: rates in June

rates in June

wow are they expensive!! BW Park Place Inn is running $540 for 3 nights. Is that worth it? Park Vue Inn is about $500. Which would you guys choose or any other suggestions. Thanks!

Also, is it cheaper or a better deal in any way to book a package with room and tickets to the parks?

Thanks!

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • has a brand new mindset

Re: rates in June

First, check the rates through any of the wonderful Micechat partners (you can find them by clicking the "Partners" tab at the top of any page). Also, if you dig around a bit online or just do a google search for "orbitz codes" you might find a coupon code for $40 off a 3 night stay. I found one recently for $75 off a 4 night stay - if done right, that's nearly a free night. It's not a huge help, but every little bit helps. Also, try a site like Getawaytoday.com as they sometimes have promotions that include tickets to the park.
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

I agree with Tinker. Do a search on sites like Orbitz, Expedia etc. I've used both of them and they are usually pretty close in price. I have also used easyclicktravel and got a room at the Quality Inn on Manchester for $42 a night before. HoJo's is also one of our partner sites and usually has some great deals on rooms for MiceChatters if you call them directly. I'm pretty sure the Annabella also has special rates.

I can't address the ticket/room package part of it however, since I have an AP and I only ever have to worry about a room when I go down.

I've never stayed at the BW Park Place, but I have stayed at the Park Vue. Its a nice place, you can't get much closer to the park but if you do some searching you can get a much better rate on rooms there. If you're brave, sometimes the closer it gets to when you need rooms the less they are. However, during the summer you do run the risk of the motel selling out, and off season is easer to get cheaper rooms closer to the time you will be there.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

HOJO's is all sold out. Which I'm kinda bummed about since I have a 2 year old, she would have loved the pool area. I'll just keep checking and maybe someone will cancel.