Thread: Del Sol Inn??

Del Sol Inn??

Okay, I just booked a room at the Del Sol Inn through Hotels.com. Tell me I just didn't make a huge mistake.

The reviews on Hotels.com were so good, (like a 4.) then AFTER I booked the room, I remembered to check Trip Advisor, and it got horrible reviews. (like betweem a one and a two.)

Edited because I can't type OR spell.

Re: Del Sol Inn??

Run, don't walk to your computer and cancel your reservation!!!! I made the mistake of staying there once, the beds were hard, the room was not very well kept and I could hear the neighbors! These are my favorite hotels on the strip across from DL, BW Park Place Inn, Carousel, BW Anaheim Inn, Tropicana, Howard Johnson and Candy Cane Inn. Me and the wife stay at the Park Place Inn all the time, the rooms are always clean and well kept, plus they have been remodeling their rooms the last few times we have been there. Hopes this help!!

• Delawarean Girl

I'm going to stay there in a couple of weeks. So, far micechatters have given it a poor review. But I'll face up and take it , if is a mistake. I will give my comment soon, after spending time there.

We stayed there on our last trip. Like I said in another thread, it's not a palace, but it wasn't all that bad. The rooms are a little outdated, but whatever, they seemed to be "big." We had a microwave and a fridge so that was nice.
    They have a breakfast room that was ok - cereal, toast, juice, oranges, apples, etc.
    House keeping was very nice - no problem getting extra towels and what not.
    They had wireless internet, but I think it was an extra charge.
    The pool was small, but clean.
    The walk to the gate isn't bad..
    I'm the kind of person who just wants someplace to store my stuff and lay my head down at night, so I'm not really very picky. I found this hotel fine for my family - again not a palace, but decent enough.
    Hope this helps a little.

Well, I just cancelled my Del Sol Inn reservation. I had reservations at the HOJO for the last month hoping the prices would come down. And they did.. I got the HOJO for ten dollars more than the Del Sol Inn. And I know that the HOJO is a nice place to stay, and a doable walk with good parking. I am soooo excited...

Hayley B. I would be most interested in your review. And do you have a camera to take pics?