Ramada Limited Suites

I wanted to see if anybody on here has ever stayed at the Ramada Limited Suites by the convention center. My uncle can get me an awesome rate through his timeshare but im not sure about this place. Any help is appreciated.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: Ramada Limited Suites

I stayed there once a year ago or so. I had no problems with it. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room I stayed in had a couch in the front, and two beds on the other side of a wall. Its an older place, but the room I was in was clean. The air conditioner was a bit noisy, but then most of them are. The ice machine if I remember was a couple of floors down from where I stayed, but there are elevators and the ice machine worked fine. (I've stayed in places where they don't). The only really bad part is parking. It has very limited parking, and if I hadn't been able to find a spot they told me I would have to park at the motel next door. It is on the ART line, and the stop is right in front of the motel.

*edit*

Ah... I did take pics of the room!

View from the fourth floor toward Harbor...
    Last edited by penguinsoda; 06-15-2009 at 05:41 AM.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Thanks for the reply penguin. I seem to be finding mixed reviews about this place. Some people really like it and have positive things to say like you. However other people say it was bad and to avoid it. I've also read about some of the rooms being renovated so I don't know if that may have something to do with it.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

I've found with reviews that you seem to pretty much always get a mixed lot... sure there are some that have nothing but bad and some that have nothing but good but so many have people rating the place a 1.0 and the worst place they ever encountered and the very next one giving it a 5.0. I sometimes think ratings are based on what you expect to find. Me... I'm a pretty basic person and don't require a lot of bells and whistles in a room. (I'm usually not in it that long anyway). If a person is use to 5 star opulence and they stay in a Motel 6... their review will reflect that. I try to look at over all ratings, and unless a place is rated less than a 2.5 pretty consistently I'll give it a chance.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Ya im not used to like 5 star hotels either. Right now I have reservations at the desert inn on harbor which seems to be pretty nice. Im just worried about the comments ive read about people finding bugs in the room and in the bed at the Ramada. The fiancee will freak if she finds that.