• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Question MiceChat's Best Of Anaheim Hotels - Survey - Nominate Your Favorites By June 30th

You are the experts on what's hot and what's not in Anaheim California - We need your help!

Help us pick the best hotel properties in the Anaheim Resort Area. Please click the link below to nominate hotels in various categories for MiceChat's Best of Anaheim Awards.

https://app.icontact.com/icp/sub/sur...024&cid=484459

The survey has been designed to allow you to make comments on why you nominated a certain hotel. Those comments may be used when we announce the award winners in the near future.

This time around, we are looking for hotels in the Anaheim area (but not Disney owned hotels). We'll take a look at the Disney property at a later date.

So please help us nominate as many high quality hotels as possible between now and June 30th, 2009. Your thoughts will help thousands of MiceChat readers decide where they should stay when visiting Anaheim, California.

https://app.icontact.com/icp/sub/sur...024&cid=484459

Cheers and thank you for your thoughtful responses.

-Dusty
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• Delawarean Girl

re: MiceChat's Best Of Anaheim Hotels - Survey - Nominate Your Favorites By June 30th

I voted! I only have 3 hotels that I can talk about (Disneyland Hotel, Tropicana, & Del Sol).

• MiceChat Moderator
    • I'm back! Sorta...

re: MiceChat's Best Of Anaheim Hotels - Survey - Nominate Your Favorites By June 30th

Ditto here...only I'm up to five hotels!

Peace,
    Roo
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

We appreciate everyone's help. About 50 of you have made nominations so far, but we'd appreciate your help in getting at least 100 total nominations in by the end of the month.

Thank you for your help everyone!

MiceChat's Best Of Anaheim Hotels Nominations: https://app.icontact.com/icp/sub/survey/take
    Find us on Facebook:

• I see mouse people

Blog Entries

Being in So Cal, I've only stayed at 2 DL adjacent hotels and I didn't use the pools or other amenieis so I probably shouldn't offer opinions.
    I can say that I did NOT like the Menage, but the Best Western Park Plaza was close and good.

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Re: MiceChat's Best Of Anaheim Hotels - Survey - Nominate Your Favorites By June 30th

OK, I would like some clarification, from the nominating page...

This month, we are looking at BUDGET, MODERATE/DELUXE, and FAMILY hotels in the Anaheim Resort Area. We will look at Disney owned hotels and hotels outside the Resort area at a future date.
    OK, so the main one is if the "Garden Grove" hotels near the corner of Harbor and Chapman (What the City calls the "InternationalWEST resort district"). This is hard to seperate, heck for a couple of blocks of Harbor Boulevard, one side of the street is in Anaheim, and the other is in Garden Grove. To me, they are part of the "Disneyland Resort extended area".

Hotels in Garden Grove | InternationalWEST

Or are we JUST to nominate hotels that are part of the "official" Anaheim Resort District, which to me means the area the City has designated as having special zoning, and gets upgraded landscaping and promotion. (Of course, with the 3 Disney owned Hotels not eligible).

http://www.joeberkson.com/NEWS/Anahe...%209-17-06.gif

As for the "average" price (less than $150 for "Budget"), I am using the TripAdvisor Average Year Round Price...

Anaheim Hotels: Read Anaheim Hotel Reviews and Compare Prices - TripAdvisor

Is that good, or is there a better list?

Thanks in Advance....

As soon as I get my answers, I will fill out my nomination list
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Re: MiceChat's Best Of Anaheim Hotels - Survey - Nominate Your Favorites By June 30th

I'm using the term "Anaheim" liberally. I should have used "Resort Area." Go ahead and nominate any hotel which is in the general vicinity of Disneyland (But which is not actually on Disney property).

And don't be too technical about the terminology for "Budget" I'm using $150 as a guide. But if you consider a hotel to be budget because you are usually able to stay there for less than $150 even though the posted rack rates are higher, it is still ok for you to list it as a Budget hotel since it is budget for you.

We really just want to know which hotels each individual person thinks of when then go to Disneyland. And which they think are the best in each category.

Thank you all for your help in nominating your favorite hotels for these MiceChat Awards!

-Dusty
    Find us on Facebook: