cheapest hotels across from disneyland

Hi Iím planning my trip to Disneyland tomorrow and this trip will be my 9th trip and I was wondering if anyone know if there is an cheapest hotel across from Disneyland?
    Last edited by disneylandluver141; 06-16-2009 at 02:17 PM.

• My cuties!

Re: cheapest hotels across from disneyland

Anaheim Plaza is pretty inexpensive.

• no flash photography...

idk, I usually just use expedia and see what is the least expensive...or I use priceline and take a gamble.

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Well, you do have a few options.

It is JUST before your trip, so I would first look at Hotwire.com and see the low prices being offered (service is similar to Priceline, but you get to see multiple hotels and their prices (but no actual name of the hotel).

I then would go to Travelaxe.com and check out the room rates, which are listed by the name of the hotel and the reseller who is offering the deal.

If there is a lot of excess rooms in the area, you should get a great deal, as many of these resellers have already paid for the room from the actual hotel, and need to try and recoup their investment.

But I would also check a actual hotel website or two and see what they are offering. So I would look at the Anaheim Plaza and the Ramada Maingate, there are next door to each other and compete. Both are also fairly large properties. Neither are fancy, but they are clean and offer the basic Hotel/Motel room.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe View Post
    idk, I usually just use expedia and see what is the least expensive...or I use priceline and take a gamble.

I'd prefer ANY of the Priceline 3 1/2 star offerings at around the usual $50/night over whatever rate the "cheap" places on Harbor offer.

• Disneymom

We normally stay at the super 8 on Disneyland dr. We usually get it for under 50 a night. Right now it is 79 a night so we are gonna stay at a different hotel ntaht we have never stayed at before. It is called Eden Roc. They say it is 10 minutes walk to DL. We are getting a king size bed and two Queen bed in the same suite for 65 a night. I am hoping it is nice. I'll let you know. We go July 3-6.

• Disneymom

we

We go about 3-4 times a year and at least half of them will be in the nearby "cheapies". Weve stayed at the Anaheim Desert Inn and Plaza many times, but its right now up over $100 per night.

Its not bad, usually clean, my only complain is that check in is 3:00 PM and since staying there for the first time in 2004, weve never been able to check in early ONCE, never!!!!

It could be 2:50 and they wont have a room available for you. Also if you are looking for a free meal, breakfast, this isnt much either.

That said weve also stayed at the:

Best Western right there on the other side of Denny's (not park place but the other one) and recently stayed at America's Best Value Inn, which is on Katella, in the past Ive also stayed at Anaheim Plaza Inn. The Candy Cane Inn looked pretty nice when we walked by, thinking I might give that a try next time around.

• Disneymom

I really liked Eden Roc. The first room I didn't like (204) I decided to walk around and peek in the rooms that were being cleaned and came upon a room that had the same bed set up and was much nicer. I went down to the front desk and asked to be switched to room 209. They switched us and we really enjoyed out stay. The breakfast is a joke and no hot tub but that was okay. I would stay there again. It was a 10 minute walk to DLR.

• Hello again!

Quote Originally Posted by twinmom View Post
    Anaheim Plaza is pretty inexpensive.
    Be sure to factor in that they charge for parking.