Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Extra Special Touches at the Disneyland Resort Hotels

Nice to know about these extra touches in disney land as i am a old disney lover and i always find it interesting to know more good news about it. keep it up.

• is poppin' tags

Drat! I wish I had found Micechat BEFORE I booked my vacation. I was debating whether or not to stay at DLH and ended up opting for the goodneighbor Marriott. It was a difference of only a hundred or so dollars and I had a bit of difficulty finding out more of the exclusive perks that staying on property would offer. I know about the awesome pools, but our trip is in November, so that wasn't really a bonus we could fully appreciate. Other than gift baskets and room decorating, are there other little details that the general public might not know about? I think I will probably stay on property when we go next year, and I would like to know more!

This thread has been interesting so far!

Quote Originally Posted by leopardchucks View Post
    Drat! I wish I had found Micechat BEFORE I booked my vacation. I was debating whether or not to stay at DLH and ended up opting for the goodneighbor Marriott. It was a difference of only a hundred or so dollars and I had a bit of difficulty finding out more of the exclusive perks that staying on property would offer. I know about the awesome pools, but our trip is in November, so that wasn't really a bonus we could fully appreciate. Other than gift baskets and room decorating, are there other little details that the general public might not know about? I think I will probably stay on property when we go next year, and I would like to know more!

This thread has been interesting so far!
    If you're really interested in staying on-property, can't you change your booking?

• is poppin' tags

I suppose I could change my booking, but I before I do so, I would like a smidge more info about special details. We are already getting the "one magic morning" in TL and the "ToonTown Madness" as well as a character call (which we won't be using- my son has severe autism and he wouldn't 'get it'). On the website I didn't see much of a difference, except a private entrance to the parks. I thought I might just collect more info and if I find out more interesting details/perks/bells & whistles, I could possibly be persuaded to switch my booking. Till then, I'll stay with the Marriott Suites.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12