• Laughing Place Finder

Holiday Inn Anaheim on Manchester

We don't always have a hotel room on the last day of our Disneyland trips but after our last trip we decided we'd book someplace cheap to crash on our last night there. With that in mind I just booked the Holiday Inn Anaheim on Manchester for the last night of our trip to Disneyland Resort on 9/03.

I booked it on Priceline for $42 when bidding for a 3 star hotel. I was a bit surprised to see a Holiday Inn rated at three stars. The reviews I have read have been guarded but generally fairly positive.

Normally I'm not too picky on hotel rooms but I have to confess when I saw Priceline announce that they were placing us at the Holiday Inn I could almost here the Let's Make a Deal trombone music playing "Waaah-waaaaaaah-waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" when Door #3 reveals that you've won a donkey.

Still the website and online info I can find makes it look okay. I was just curious if anyone here has stayed there and would like to know if anyone could share their experiences. Clearly we'll need to use the ART to get to this hotel for a mid-day break. Is there anything else we need to look out for?

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Darth Mickey; 08-20-2009 at 04:20 PM.
    Disneyland Trips: 76, 77, 78, 80, 81, 83, 84, 86, 90, 98, 99, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 09, 10, 11

Disneyworld Trips: 08, 10

Disney Resort Area hotels visited since 2008:

Disneyland Resort: Disneyland Hotel - Grand Californian Hotel - Hilton Anaheim Convention Center - Hyatt Regency Anaheim/OC - Crowne Plaza Anaheim/Garden Grove - Holiday Inn Anaheim on Manchester - Holiday Inn & Suites Anaheim on Walnut - Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim - Marriott Fairfield Inn Anaheim

DisneyWorld: Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort - Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani Village - Port Orleans French Quarter

If you have any questions about Disney vacation logistics, travel planning or hotel experiences feel free to ask me.

• Laughing Place Finder

Re: Holiday Inn Anaheim on Manchester

Bump... nudge.... crickets.... tumbleweeds....
    Disneyland Trips: 76, 77, 78, 80, 81, 83, 84, 86, 90, 98, 99, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 09, 10, 11

Disneyworld Trips: 08, 10

Disney Resort Area hotels visited since 2008:

Disneyland Resort: Disneyland Hotel - Grand Californian Hotel - Hilton Anaheim Convention Center - Hyatt Regency Anaheim/OC - Crowne Plaza Anaheim/Garden Grove - Holiday Inn Anaheim on Manchester - Holiday Inn & Suites Anaheim on Walnut - Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim - Marriott Fairfield Inn Anaheim

DisneyWorld: Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort - Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani Village - Port Orleans French Quarter

If you have any questions about Disney vacation logistics, travel planning or hotel experiences feel free to ask me.

I stayed at the Holliday inn in La Miranda about a year ago, and I'd give it 3 stars, nice place, very clean, very comfortable with a great staff. So another Holliday Inn in the area being 3 stars would not shock me.

Its a nice clean hotel. Very nice size pool, comfortable beds, and nice walk in shower. One of the best hotels outside of Vegas i have stayed at. $42 is a bargain.You should be twice that for that hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by jiggsawpuzzle35 View Post
    Its a nice clean hotel. Very nice size pool, comfortable beds, and nice walk in shower. One of the best hotels outside of Vegas i have stayed at. $42 is a bargain.You should be twice that for that hotel.
    That's a very good price for that particular hotel. Although there might be some exceptions, the walk-in showers are in the rooms with one king bed; rooms with two doubles typically have shower/bath combos.

• Minion

We really liked this hotel, comfy beds, very clean, great breakfast. Pool area was really nice, and is shared with staybridge. I would be happy to get this room for that price!!
    Plus the ART bus for this hotel was really empty all the times we rode, which is a big plus!