Walking time from Quality Inn?

I recently booked a trip for October 10 to 14 staying at the Quality Inn at 1441 S. Manchester Ave, mostly because it was the cheapest and looked closest.

I'm just wondering about the walking distance to the park, I tried looking on google maps satellite view and it looked like we would have to walk back along Manchester and then head south on Harbor.

Would anyone be able to give me a guesstimate of how long a walk that is?

Anyone ever stay there before (I know it has some mixed reviews)?

Thanks in advance!

• Waiting for fireworks...

Re: Walking time from Quality Inn?

Try this link.

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

That hotel is just a little up and to the left. Looks really close. Probably just a 5-10 minute walk.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

I stayed there once during the MiceChat anniversary this year. I will most likely stay there again because they do have the best rate usually.

I had no issues, except that being close to the 5 freeway, you will most likely hear some freeway noise. But I'm sort of hard of hearing so it didn't bother me that much. Staff was great, free parking and the breakfast was average. The bed I had was a pillow top and was very comfortable. The room is small but it was just me and I don't spend a lot of time in the room anyway.

My room:

Its not a bad walk, I think I walked it once and it took me about 15 minutes or so from my room to the gate... but I'm old and slow and out of shape. Which is why I also used ART. There is no pick up at the Quality Inn, but there is an ART stop at HoJo's, which is just across the street.You do have to go down Harbor to Manchester if you walk (you can cut through the parking lot of Mimi's and save a couple of minutes). But both streets are very well lit at night.
    Last edited by penguinsoda; 09-08-2009 at 08:50 PM.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

on the map it looks closer, but you have to walk around the block to get to the resort entrance. it's about 2/3 of a mile from the center of the motel to the center of the entrance plaza (the compass). I've stayed there before, it's not bad, average. there are closer hotels, but $80-100 more. there is a paid shuttle, but I didn't use it.

• Olé! Olé! It's Showtime!

I have stayed at this hotel several times now; it's about a 7-10 minute walk. There's a sidewalk from the parking lot to Manchester, so you don't have to walk around the curve along the street. From there, it's 2 blocks to Harbor Boulevard; cross at Harbor & Manchester and walk along the monorail track to the pedestrian entrance to Disneyland. You can peer through the fence as you go for a backstage look!
    Frankly, it's a MUCH better walk than the one from the Paradise Pier or Disneyland hotels, which were brutal. And the price couldn't be better.
    The rooms are small but nice, renovated and clean. They all have refrigerators & small microwaves which is great, and even a safe.
    The road noise can get annoying depending on your mood, but it's also white noise that helps me sleep!

I love Quality Inn! It's my favorite hotel in the Disneyland resort area. You can't beat 60 a night!

• Banned User

We just stayed at the 33rd St. location this weekend, and we had stayed there one other time. In May, we decided to spend an extra day in OC and we got one night at the Suites. The room they gave us was on the top floor, ocean front, and it was nice, clean and large. This time, the room we received was sooooooo nice! Very clean and big, and oceanfront with a wrap around deck. We enjoyed this room more than the Holiday Inn Suites room we had in May. If all the rooms at the QI Suites are this nice, then I can see no downside to staying there. Thanks

Regards,