• Shredder

HoJo Question, please help!!

I had a question about the Hojo, the Howard Johnson Plaza in Anaheim, about their entertainment rates. Me and my friends have just booked a three night stay at the HoJo using their entertainment rate but when we called back to verify our reservation, we were informed that we needed to show them our "entertainment card" upon check in.

I do not remember reading or hearing anything about an entertainment card and really do not want to lose this rate so please, if anyone on here can fill me in and tell me about how to receive this entertainment card, that would be great!

Current WDI Imagineer: "But we made great attractions like Pirates of the Carribean!!!"
    Cast Member: "No, WED made Pirates of the Caribbean, you guys made things like 'Spare Park' [DCA]"

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

Re: HoJo Question, please help!!

Yes you are required to show your Entertainment Card to get this super rate from the HoJo's. That's why it is a 'special rate'.

The 2010 Entertainment® Book - Great Savings on Dining, Shopping, Travel, Attractions, Movie Tickets & More!

• Shredder

Quote Originally Posted by pratt55 View Post
    Yes you are required to show your Entertainment Card to get this super rate from the HoJo's. That's why it is a 'special rate'.

The 2010 Entertainment® Book - Great Savings on Dining, Shopping, Travel, Attractions, Movie Tickets & More!

I figured we had to do that but my girlfriend didn't believe me So I just buy the book and all is good?

Current WDI Imagineer: "But we made great attractions like Pirates of the Carribean!!!"
    Cast Member: "No, WED made Pirates of the Caribbean, you guys made things like 'Spare Park' [DCA]"

Yep, buy the book and the card is inside.

• Huh?

OK, I probably shouldn't mention this but on my last trip they didn't ask to see my card. I did have it just in case though.

• Blow me to Bermuda!

Just a note that it can be the card for any area so buy the one for your area. That way you can use all the coupons inside.

I recently read (on a Disney forum - was it here?) that they've extended the EC rate to AP holders too.

Enjoying the warmth and sunshine of Phoenix between Disney trips.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Vashsky666 View Post
    I had a question about the Hojo, the Howard Johnson Plaza in Anaheim, about their entertainment rates. Me and my friends have just booked a three night stay at the HoJo using their entertainment rate but when we called back to verify our reservation, we were informed that we needed to show them our "entertainment card" upon check in.

I do not remember reading or hearing anything about an entertainment card and really do not want to lose this rate so please, if anyone on here can fill me in and tell me about how to receive this entertainment card, that would be great!

i think the rate you are reffering to has to do with the enterainment book? i think ... if have a AP you can also get a good rate..and they also accept TRIPLE AAA/autoclub as discount also.