• iloveeedlr;)

Hilton Homewood Suites ?

Hia everyone !

My family and I are gonna be taking a trip to the parks coming up soon this summer. We found a possible hotel to stay at which is Homewood Suites by Hilton. Has anyone ever stayed here before ? How was it ? Clean ? Worth the money ?

It says it has a free HOT breakfast buffet daily and a free light dinner buffet monday-thursdays. How is this ?

All feedback is welcome ! Thanks in advance !

Dezmond

• Not like Crocodile Dundee

Adelaide, South Australia (8199 miles from DL)
    Blog Entries

Re: Hilton Homewood Suites ?

I've not stayed there... I have walked past if that counts

I just like to point out that it's a full bock and a half from DLR's entrance. So you'll be wanting to take the bus to and from the Park. Or look at more than a half hour walk (not recommended) or drive up to the park and .. well forget that because you'll probably be redirected to park down next to your hotel anyway.
    Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
    DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

Re: Hilton Homewood Suites ?

That hotel is the BEST place I have stayed. The rooms are suites with a kitchen and you can get a 1 or 1 bedroom suite. We had the 1 bedroom suite and loved that both my kids had thier own bed. There is a hot buffet breakfast every morning ( I made my hubby buy me a waffle maker like the ones they have at the hotel). As well as a "supper" Monday to Thursday. One night was chicken fajitas, pizza, hamburgers, etc. We never had a bad meal. And it includes free beer and wine! We figured with our family of 4, we saved at least $80 a day in eating out. The staff is super. You will have to get the ART shuttle and it stops right out side the door pretty much. Target is across the street to get the staple (water, snacks, etc). We absolutely love that place. I did a great review on tripadvisor as well.