Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Banned User

Smile if you are looking to stay at the HOJO...

The HOJO is a excellent hotel and this is why:

In one word I describe it asósparkling! Seriously! I was blown away with how clean and radiant my room was. The art work and the wallpaper were not in anyway dull. The room itself was bright and airy, had a nice balcony (I think they all do) so I could open the door and hear the sounds of Disneyland! I literally sat out on my balcony, watched people walk by that were checking in to the hotel at 3 pm in the afternoon, sat with a glass of wine and listened to the monorail horn and the bell of the train! It was soo delightful and pleasing! That was a Saturday afternoon, after that I left my room and did the 8 min walk that it took to Disneyland. Putted around on the park till dark and walked back. I was fortunate enough to be able to relax in the spa and watch the fireworks, and the view was great!!! The beds in the room were gratifying! Nice and soft with pillow tops! When it came time to check out the next day I seriously didnít want to leave! I had the best time ever at that hotel even though it was for one night! And they donít charge for parking either!! So if you are on a budget, then I would go with HOJO, at least you will get your $ís worth!! They also have lots of discounts, entertainment book discount, triple AAA discount, AP holder discount etc. but make sure you call and ask! Either way you wonít be spending an arm and a leg for a hotel room!

Plus!! For those that have kids, they have this killer pool area just for kids! Complete with a water slide! And a tiny pool for the little ones that canít swim yet! For adults they have a separate spa and pool! The grounds of the hotel were very clean and very well maintained!

Re: if you are looking to stay at the HOJO...

I love the HOJO too.. I thought it clean, the staff very helpful, and so close to the park. I had a nice time staying there.

• Banned User

i think it too expensive and far away from the park

• no flash photography...

It's not that expensive, but unless you're in a room as described above it is very disappointing.

• A Pirate's life for me!

Quote Originally Posted by disneylandteen View Post
    i think it too expensive and far away from the park

I agree with other places being a much better value, but hojo's being too far away???

Huh???

• no flash photography...

Quote Originally Posted by PirateMickey View Post
    I agree with other places being a much better value, but hojo's being too far away???

Huh???
    I can understand that. It deosn't feel to bad walking to the park in the morning, but walking back after a full day/night that walk feels never ending.

• I'm not really here

We stayed in the Motel 6 once, that was a LONG walk back after a hard day ride hopping. HoJo isn't too bad a walk. Definitely agree that it is a really nice hotel, very clean and a great staff. It is on the pricier side.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• MiceChat Moderator
    • I'm back! Sorta...

Do they have free in room wifi?

Peace,
    Roo
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

• Pilot EdForceOne

far away? it's closer to the gate then Katella is... I call bunkus on that one.
    Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
    Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

• Hukuna Matata!

The Hojo is an easy walk to the park, about the same you would expect walking from the Parking structure to the trams and from the trams to the front gate, the rooms are great and comfortable, the staff is very friendly and the pool area is very nice especially for the children, The price is up there but if you get the Micechat discount you should be at a reasonable rate.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joshnyah View Post
    The Hojo is an easy walk to the park, about the same you would expect walking from the Parking structure to the trams and from the trams to the front gate, the rooms are great and comfortable, the staff is very friendly and the pool area is very nice especially for the children, The price is up there but if you get the Micechat discount you should be at a reasonable rate.
    Exactly. Plus they do have an ART stop right in front of the hotel after you spend 16 hours walking around the park all day. Yes its not a bad walk first thing in the morning but its nice to get on a shuttle and just ride back. HoJo's is the last stop from the park but its a nice ride back. And they do sell ART passes at HoJo's for their customers.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Roo719 View Post
    Do they have free in room wifi?

Peace,
    Roo

yes..free internet at the hojo!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Joshnyah View Post

it's a nice walk. i felt safe. yeah it can be pricy..but 95 dollars for a rooom in my book is a steal!! plus with a AP discount or micechat discount..its worht it.

i..don't understand why that one poster said it was too far away from the park..hmmm

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Exactly. Plus they do have an ART stop right in front of the hotel after you spend 16 hours walking around the park all day. Yes its not a bad walk first thing in the morning but its nice to get on a shuttle and just ride back. HoJo's is the last stop from the park but its a nice ride back. And they do sell ART passes at HoJo's for their customers.

oohh yeah the passess for the ART are $4 dollars.. that is not too bad!! LOL

• Hukuna Matata!

He might be tiffed from this post, I dunno.

HOJO vs. Paradise Pier?

I love the Hojo but most people that could upgrade to the paradise pier for this low amount of money would do so in a minute.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast