I am hoping both for advice and to maybe offer help to others
I planning my trip my goal is to have a relatively cheap hotel (I don't spend much time in the room anyway). I want it within walking distance, either of the main gate or of a parking garage for the shuttles.
In checking I have the following options (with prices for mid April)
Opinions of hotels and ability to walk to park are appreciated as I want to book this week.
1. Alamo Inn on Katella at $ 49
2. Super 8 on Disneyland Drive at $ 50
3. Castle Inn on Harbor at $ 53
4. Econo Lodge on Katella at $ 56
5. Abby's Anaheimer on Katella at $ 62
6. Quality Inn on Manchester at $ 68
7. Stovalls Inn on Katella at $ 68
So given these choices, what are opinions as to good or bad places, ones to avoid, ease of park access, etc